Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
pulse

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by pulse »

Ih8Hondas wrote:Nobody is going to want those wheels. They're curb rashed all to hell from the previous owner. I probably couldn't give them away.
specs? give you 300$
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Post by squirrelboy86 »

Dat Mexivan. Surprised a UGR R8 a little bit then the throttle body got sucked closed from too much boost lol. This was 55-140ish, crazy seeing how fast we disappear, also RIP transmission. Time for ProEFI Ethanol better cam and fixing trans diff and new clutch. Mexico Racing League should have a better video up of it with gopros some time.
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.
pulse

Post by pulse »

hmmmmmm :) music
CurlyQ
Team: Privateer

Post by CurlyQ »

240s r lyf
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

CurlyQ
Team: Privateer

Post by CurlyQ »

jeremy103 wrote:
Sounds like a popcorn machine tbh
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Your response was disrespectful.
squirrelboy86

Post by squirrelboy86 »

Here is a whole bunch of big cam goodness for you. Can't embed cause it is from Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/scorchtvproduc ... =1&theater
Click for go fast.
Barely25
Team: Flowtech Racing

Post by Barely25 »

Me and my gpa decided to help me and split the payments on my new car. My 2015 Stingray on the left and my dads '76 on the right. Love these cars!.Image
pulse

Post by pulse »

Barely25 wrote:Me and my gpa decided to help me and split the payments on my new car. My 2015 Stingray on the left and my dads '76 on the right. Love these cars!.Image

those new stingrays are shit. too much for a POS, hate working on those cars. dont scratch a wheel thats 1500$ per wheel hahah.
The SS are half the price and a nicer car.
when Pontiac when out of business chevy picked some of the g8's and basicly turned them into a track/street car.

they got for 49k witch is half the price of a new stingray. same motor and drive-train and a 4 door.

pulse

Post by pulse »

pulse wrote:
Barely25 wrote:Me and my gpa decided to help me and split the payments on my new car. My 2015 Stingray on the left and my dads '76 on the right. Love these cars!.Image

those new stingrays are shit. too much for a POS, hate working on those cars. dont scratch a wheel thats 1500$ per wheel hahah.

The SS are half the price and a nicer car.
when Pontiac when out of business chevy picked some of the g8's and basicly turned them into a track/street car.

they got for 49k witch is half the price of a new stingray. same motor and drive-train and a 4 door.

Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

But you can't get the SS with a manual either (you could with a G8 GXP), so it's shit as well. GM can't do shit right.
That guy on the two stroke
squirrelboy86

Post by squirrelboy86 »

The Stingray has an LT1 that is direct injection and makes 455 or 460hp depending on options. SS has modified LS3 that makes 415. Stingray has either 7 speed manual or 8 speed auto. SS has 6 speed manual or 6 speed auto. SS is heavy and slow, Stingray is not. Also Stingray starts at $55k. Nice try though! Congrats on the new car man.
Click for go fast.
pulse

Post by pulse »

Ih8Hondas wrote:But you can't get the SS with a manual either (you could with a G8 GXP), so it's shit as well. GM can't do shit right.
false at my work we had 2 that where both 6 speed.
pulse

Post by pulse »

squirrelboy86 wrote:The Stingray has an LT1 that is direct injection and makes 455 or 460hp depending on options. SS has modified LS3 that makes 415. Stingray has either 7 speed manual or 8 speed auto. SS has 6 speed manual or 6 speed auto. SS is heavy and slow, Stingray is not. Also Stingray starts at $55k. Nice try though! Congrats on the new car man.
at my work we sell them at 85-120k