MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Ddavis wrote:Don't buy from Stheart.com. An error will come up on the screen telling you your account information is incorrect and it couldn't process the order, then you go try to fix it until it says it works. Go on bank of america's website and you have now been charged $350 on a $15 t-shirt because it ordered it for you 50 times. :roll: Oh yeah they make it where you can't cancel an order either. #BROKEASFUCKNOWTHANKS
Pretty sure you could call them before it ships out.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

yamaha#521 wrote:Just bought BF4. 8)
What's it like? I can get it brand new for £25 but I don't know if I want to pay that if it's all that American shit where it's like "hoorah" and when the Americans save the world again...
I have nothing against America and it's patriosm but video games and movies tend to blow it way over proportion. Also I'm talking about the campaign because multiplayer infuriates me on all games because I always fail.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

JT43 wrote:
yamaha#521 wrote:Just bought BF4. 8)
What's it like? I can get it brand new for £25 but I don't know if I want to pay that if it's all that American shit where it's like "hoorah" and when the Americans save the world again...
I have nothing against America and it's patriosm but video games and movies tend to blow it way over proportion. Also I'm talking about the campaign because multiplayer infuriates me on all games because I always fail.
Not work the buy if its for cosole
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Isn't the company who develops the games based in Sweden? You can't hardly blame Americans for the plot....
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Next gen consoles have 64 player so its worth it there. If you are only buying BF4 for its singleplayer then you've made a mistake. This game was never intended to be a singleplayer game that featured multiplayer.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Don't buy from Stheart.com. An error will come up on the screen telling you your account information is incorrect and it couldn't process the order, then you go try to fix it until it says it works. Go on bank of america's website and you have now been charged $350 on a $15 t-shirt because it ordered it for you 50 times. :roll: Oh yeah they make it where you can't cancel an order either. #BROKEASFUCKNOWTHANKS
You may be broke but atleast you wont run out of shirts for like 5 years
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote:Next gen consoles have 64 player so its worth it there. If you are only buying BF4 for its singleplayer then you've made a mistake. This game was never intended to be a singleplayer game that featured multiplayer.
Just looked at the Steam Sale. Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite are both on sale for under $10 and both were purpose built singleplayer. I've played Dishonored and that is a pretty fun one, haven't played Bioshock but it looks pretty cool.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

You can get all three Bioshocks pretty cheap on amazon too.

http://www.amazon.com/b?ref_=tsm_1_fb_s ... 8021566011
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Phathry25 wrote:Isn't the company who develops the games based in Sweden? You can't hardly blame Americans for the plot....
I didn't mean for it to come across as blaming Americans, although after reading back what I said it did come across that way. Sorry if I offended you :wink:
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Tomasunas102

Post by Tomasunas102 »

Leaving for Club MX in the AM. Super excited to be able to have this opportunity to stay there for a while! Also super thankful to have parents that will do this for me! Definitely ready to get out of this snow up here in MI
bdownen323 wrote:Where do I buy this game? It looks fun.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MotardMatt220 wrote:
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
You may be broke but atleast you wont run out of shirts for like 5 years
:lol:

They said the order didn't even go through!! Yet I have like 15 charges on my BOM account... it is still processing, hopefully it doesn't charge me.
HondaRider746
Team: Motosport.com

Post by HondaRider746 »

Damn Devin, you must really want that damn shirt lol
I throw whips.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Gideon, or anyone who would know for that matter, is it possible to report harassment over social media to law enforcement? If so, I'd really like to. Kenny Kaplan and Ethan Howard have managed to find my Instagram account. I try blocking them but they make new accounts constantly. They also tried to reset my password to get into my account.
Sorry for big pictures if they're big
I'm really over their bullshit honestly.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I don't think they can comment on your stuff if you make your account private can they? That might help with it until you find out if you can do more.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Anyone know what enduro bike I could get that needs to have a power output of 11kw or under. Also it has to have 0.1 kW per KIlogram, or under.

UK bike laws suck.