The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by yzmxer608 »

Phathry25 wrote:Wasn't a troll. :(
Official email is out, yessss.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

So excited for this man, Honestly never expected it to happen. Do you reckon Dirt Rally's recent success was a big help?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I doubt they will do full rally stages, but GRC will be cool.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Not to sound cocky but uuuhhhh that Honda model.... It's like they have the channels flipped wrong on the normal map or something. :?

Kinda surprising for such a big franchise and how well everything else looks environment wise, even the helmets and rider model look good, but I'm not digging that bike.
TeamHavocRacing

dylan22 wrote:Do you reckon Dirt Rally's recent success was a big help?
iRacing will be the better dirt sim probably. I'm a Codemasters convert after they fixed a bunch of stuff making DiRT Rally a good enough title to finally surpass Richard Burns Rally or RSRBR, especially graphically speaking like when you get water or mud on your windscreen for example, unless you do 3rd person. Best dirt sim for now IMHO. Now if someone would realize that the '92 MTEG stadium grand prix should be done in a proper sim, then I could really die happy. :)
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Can't wait for rallycross, that'll be my game right there.

How do I get MXGP 2 anyways? Will it be released on steam for download when its released?
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Should be able to be purchased on steam. You can go to the website and preorder but it's country specific.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I hope I'm not asking too much but if a off road sim does stadium trucks like Havoc said, I for sure will squeal like a little school girl.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I guess I could drop the dirt oval stuff and go back to the stadium truck. Jeesh.
TeamHavocRacing

Honestly, I had forgotten that and wasn't rushing or asking. On the other hand, what happened to that RF2 roadcourse wip you showed some time ago?
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Did anyone know these were in a game? Thats fucking sick!!

TeamHavocRacing

That's Automobilista by Reiza. It looks like LFS level graphics and physics based on the vids and reviews. Which means wait until someone does it properly.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Bought Automobilista, it'll be ready in a few hours. It's not the most amazing looking game but it's pretty much a stock car extreme 2.0 so the physics are on point, Can't wait to toss the stadium super trucks around.
TeamHavocRacing

If all they are doing for now is hitting little ramps on a road course then I'll wait for off-road content.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If all they are doing for now is hitting little ramps on a road course then I'll wait for off-road content.
You mean there's someone out that that shares my opinion that these are lame!? OMGosh it's like we're practically the same person! :lol:

If anyone has access or can hunt down some solid suspension geometry for these trucks it could be a huge help for me. Or I could steal it from Reiza. But I'd prefer not to, since I'm going to charge for my mod and become a millionaire. Maybe I should steal it and then when the court case comes just use my millions to buy Reiza and make the case go away. Yea that's what I'm going to do.