MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by On The Pipe »

Got my bike torn down really far. Opened the motor the cylinder head was in great shape with no carbon, the piston had some on the top center leading to exhaust port. Ordered complete gasket kit/piston should get put back together this weekend. One thing I am not looking forward to is cleaning all the oil off the silencer/swingarm and prepping the frame for paint.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Anyone following the Alessi thread over on vital? You should be if you aren't already, Jeff Alessi just started posting in it and it's pretty funny :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Thanks to forum rules my sig got cut. Spent my day off making a new one. Heres to the next 4 years with this bad boy! :lol:

Hope you get used to change quicker than I do.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

BuddyTheElf wrote:Anyone following the Alessi thread over on vital? You should be if you aren't already, Jeff Alessi just started posting in it and it's pretty funny :lol:
Yeah every time you see a new Alessi thread it almost always delivers. Cannot believe Jeff even bothers posting on Vital anymore he always accuses other people and DC made a complete ass of him today. I miss the other Jeff Alessi meltdown threads that got clicked.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

well my biggest and main lawn mower motor (which is a kawi) just went

fml there goes 1200$
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Thanks to forum rules my sig got cut. Spent my day off making a new one. Heres to the next 4 years with this bad boy! :lol:
Your new sig is terrible. I love looking at it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Hating the fuck out of QLD... tried to train yesterday 10 min of running = threw up my bakery pie i had made myself earlier that morning at work. worse still when as per the usual vomit scenario I made it within 0.4 of a yard from the sink in the men's toilet before completely projectile unloading all over the floor and onto my brand new trainers/shorts and T shirt.

but w8 there's more

as I could feel the acidic pie goo sensation rise from deep within my stomach lining I decided a fast cover of the mouth would be in order to get me the extra 2.359 feet i needed to reach the sink however by doing this just engaged the reverse thrusts of an FA 18 super-hornet and the vomit was precisely aimed directly at my own person.

So as i knelt in the now covered in pie ebola ridden men's toilets thinking what the fuck have you done a little kid came bursting through the door, I look at him in disgrace as he looks me in the eye with disappointment.... he then proceeds to march on through the vomit to do a shit.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Thanks to forum rules my sig got cut. Spent my day off making a new one. Heres to the next 4 years with this bad boy! :lol:
Your new sig is terrible. I love looking at it.

Thanks?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It just feels good to have been one of the driving forces behind your disappointment.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Jay

Post by Jay »

KTM57 wrote:It just feels good to have been one of the driving forces behind your disappointment.
+1
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I kind of like it and wanted to do one of them for awhile but it would have been nicer had some people just followed some common courtesy rules and not ruin my well known tag just for a joke that ran for two days. That's all really. :roll:
MXS Cares
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Too much salt on your fries?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Switched to 1st person last night :shock: Not sure if I should stick with it or nah
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

World Series game 7. . . Lets go Royals!!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fuck Kansas City.... but also fuck San Fran.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com