MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by mxsrider96 »

I must have seen a different video than everyone else, because in the video I watched, it looked like Anderson brake checked Seely, and that the first crash was 100% Anderson's fault, but you guys are flipping them. I like watching Anderson ride, I think he's a great rider, but I agree with Puma, it'd be nice to see him make a clean pass that doesn't make anyone go like, "Classic Anderson." Some of his block passes/contact passes are clean, but most don't seem like they are
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

mxsrider96 wrote:I must have seen a different video than everyone else, because in the video I watched, it looked like Anderson brake checked Seely, and that the first crash was 100% Anderson's fault, but you guys are flipping them. I like watching Anderson ride, I think he's a great rider, but I agree with Puma, it'd be nice to see him make a clean pass that doesn't make anyone go like, "Classic Anderson." Some of his block passes/contact passes are clean, but most don't seem like they are
Seely crossed over in front of Anderson in the whoops, so Anderson went inside and gave Seely a mile of room. Seely can clearly see him, but for whatever reason pegs the throttle directly into the back of him. I don't get how that's anyone's fault but Seely's.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

The way I saw it, Anderson was at an almost DEAD stop in that corner, which I would not be expecting from a pro racer. It's like Seely didn't expect it either, and figured the door would be open, but instead, Anderson remained in the way a bit longer than necessary. Although, at the angle Anderson had, he probably would've ran straight into the mechanic's area if he hadn't stopped like that. So there are faults to both sides as I see it
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:They are seeing high 180's to low 190's on the dyno. This one won't be as cheap to modify compared to the 1100. It was held back to 998cc's as it will be in the new Wildcat.
Stock for stock it is faster yes. The Thundercat is S/C only and comes with a $1,000 suit. The new engine will make this sled better for the average person in many ways but for the people who want to race, it will not be as good for the $$$.

It is true from many aspects. Cat went along with Yamaha and got rid of the Denso ECU that has been used for years by Cat for a different Mitsubishi ECU which will be a new computer for the aftermarket to learn. The rod's will not handle what the 1100T could stock for stock. The definition of being built from the ground up as a turbo engine is loosely used, it is the same engine that is used in the YXZ with different internals. It was built to be a complete package in stock form, wasn't realistically built for the crowd the 1100T pleased to. Most people do not understand how overbuilt the 1100T was. In the 2009-2010 engine you could literally shim the waste gate and run 33 psi with nothing done to it, $99 head studs are suggested at that but just showing it could do without. In 2011 they changed the rod's, we had one fail but it was running a 2 step at 33 psi with only head studs. Overall the stock engine could hold up and maximize the efficiency of the turbo and injectors before catastrophically failing which is pretty impressive. Your statement on belts shows you aren't very well educated on the sled. The belt issue is a thing of the past, not downplaying the situation as it was terrible however.. It has been figured out for the past two seasons, not 100% on Cat's part I might add. Cat has it figured out with there changes they made for a stock power level, engine alignment however is the fix for the high horsepower users. We have many 300+ HP turbo customers with over a 1,000 miles on a belt. If you rode a boosted turbo you would understand why so many people modify them.
My statement was not talking about the clutch issue AC had causing belts to blow. Heat kills belts plain and simple. I'm surprised Yamaha even came out with a turbo sled. Guess that's what you have to do when you use an inferior motor design and need to make comparable power (Add another cylinder, increase displacement, increase rpm's, and add forced induction). :D
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Dad, brother, and I all had a Sunday off finally, so I got three demo sleds from work to try to go snowmobiling before the snow was gone. The snow is gone. Didn't even take pictures because I'm so disappointed. Had we been more committed and willing to drive a long distance, we could have gotten some sledding done, but we weren't. :lol:
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

tyskorn wrote:Dad, brother, and I all had a Sunday off finally, so I got three demo sleds from work to try to go snowmobiling before the snow was gone. The snow is gone. Didn't even take pictures because I'm so disappointed. Had we been more committed and willing to drive a long distance, we could have gotten some sledding done, but we weren't. :lol:
Nature of the beast or mother nature for that matter. Always have to follow the snow if you want to consistently ride each year. One of the worst things is having a new or new to you sled and there isn't enough snow to ride that year (happened to me). You find out quick who is really into the sport and who is not after the first or a string of several bad winters.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah... Normal trails we ride closed Monday, I think the trails in eagle river are still open but even the trail status website says some areas are unridable.

Only got to go on one trip this year, at least that one was fun though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It's time for finals, and I've basically had InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop open at the same time for like 10 hours a day for the past week. My laptop wants to die, and my work is depressingly subpar anyway. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

KTM57 wrote:It's time for finals, and I've basically had InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop open at the same time for like 10 hours a day for the past week. My laptop wants to die, and my work is depressingly subpar anyway. :lol:
Would "My Dog ate it" work?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Oh man, maybe. Maybe I'll just blame Jay and tell my professors off for being entitled. :twisted:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Went to the kart track for the first time tonight. It was a good time. I probably have about 30 lbs on the guy who was quicker than me, so I need to start training if I'm going to beat him next time. :lol:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

tyskorn wrote:Went to the kart track for the first time tonight. It was a good time. I probably have about 30 lbs on the guy who was quicker than me, so I need to start training if I'm going to beat him next time. :lol:
Come to SoCal, ill train you. Have you dropping 17.5s in no time
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

I did not See that coming :shock: I'm very interested to see if the Yeezy Season 4 clothing line won't look mostly like total shit, now that they actually have a talented designer/CEO on board! Still crazy tho to leave your own company behind to be working for a guy who's 58 million Dollars in debt :lol:

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/03/10/ ... yeezy-ceo/