MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by KaseoDip »

So I've been playing the guitar for almost 8 years now and today I decided I wanted to learn a new instrument. Still deciding what I want to learn, however, I have narrowed it down to the violin or the ukulele. Always have wanted to learn how to play the violin so I'm leaning towards that.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

EADG like a bass. You should be more familiar with the tuning, but no frets means you need a good ear. Uke has weird tuning, but frets. lol
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

KaseoDip wrote:So I've been playing the guitar for almost 8 years now and today I decided I wanted to learn a new instrument. Still deciding what I want to learn, however, I have narrowed it down to the violin or the ukulele. Always have wanted to learn how to play the violin so I'm leaning towards that.
Most people move from classical instruments towards "alternative" instruments like the guitar not the other way around, interesting to see someone do it the other way around. The violin will basically be starting over while the ukulele would be a fairly easy transition I think. Plus, ukulele is a perfect camping instrument because it is compact and a violin doesn't belong in the woods.

Would you believe I have learned 7 instruments? To varying levels of success obviously but at one point or another I was quite good at 5 of them.
TeamHavocRacing

Do you know the difference between a fiddle and a violin?

You can spill beer on a fiddle. :lol:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Do you know the difference between a fiddle and a violin?

You can spill beer on a fiddle. :lol:
How many teeth the guy who is holding it has...

I like my version better.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Pretty convinced my bike is leaking transmission fluid albeit a small one. Originally the oil pan bolt wasn't tight enough, but I moved the bike to another location and wiped down the motor and frame. Sat for a week and I just checked it today and there was a drop forming on the frame cradle. Looks like it is leaking from the bottom of the clutch side case. Hard to see since the motor almost sits on the frame in that area. Could of been wet from before it's hard to actually clean that area. Might as well pull the motor though?
yz171kx12

Post by yz171kx12 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:EADG like a bass. You should be more familiar with the tuning, but no frets means you need a good ear. Uke has weird tuning, but frets. lol
Violin isn't EADG, it's GDAE
TeamHavocRacing

You're holding it wrong. lol. Hendrix had some part in this. I guess I always thought they were strung like a bass.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

KaseoDip wrote:So I've been playing the guitar for almost 8 years now and today I decided I wanted to learn a new instrument. Still deciding what I want to learn, however, I have narrowed it down to the violin or the ukulele. Always have wanted to learn how to play the violin so I'm leaning towards that.
I bought a ukulele yesterday. I'm by no means a very good guitarist, but I've already got the uke down pat. They're really fun and portable, but I'd play one first. It would be no challenge what so ever if you are a decent guitar player. Having played the violin in the past, though, I can say is definitely quite a bit different.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Image
Had to look that one up. I think I may actually need special education after all the brain cells that just took from me. "If your child has an interest in Motocross, they've joined a gang or are involved in the drug trade." Better inform my mother.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

That page is so obviously satire. Please tell me you didn't actually get memed that hard.

One of the better satire pages is Veterans Against Tattoos.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

No it didn't bother me that much haha, most of all the shares and likes are mx guys laughing at it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Good parenting starts at home, and we need to know when to say no to our kids. Motorcycles are dangerous and unnecessary vehicles ridden by people in third world countries who can't afford to buy a car or roughian gang banger biker gangs affiliated with the heavy metal rock band "Judas Priest" whose front man and lead singer, Bob Halford, is a flamboyant homosexual. Motorcycles offer absolutely no protection in a crash and riders often joke about not carrying valid insurance because they don't expect to live through a wreck. Sound like something you want for your children?

In the spirit of former First Lady Nancy Reagan, "JUST SAY NO" to motorcross and keep ALL of our kids safer!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I got a laugh out of the 3 posted here. :lol:

Shared a few so the old people can have another hernia.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.