GP Bikes goes Beta, playable demo.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Re: GP Bikes goes Beta, playable demo.

Post by dylan22 »

First person is so trippy for me, First "simulator" I've ever played in 3rd person.
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

Mikeyyart10 wrote:agree with everything you said.
i seems with the 125 exiting corner if you catch a bump its just throws you into a massive tank slapper that might be what you were getting at when you say its very easy to just crash with no real reason to it. i get that some times but apart from that the game feels very good like you said applying real riding techniques make the game feel very rewarding.

my controller setup is
yea...i realized that when you hit bumps, you should be a bit more straight up and down, and dont touch the steering! if youre careful, and let the bike do what it wants, it usually can sort itself out. but if youre applying pressure to the bars while starting a tank slapper, youre done for.

it really is awesome to see the bike wiggle and shake around so much!

and i dont know if i have direct steering enabled or disabled...but i know that its not like that SBK games. more like MXS where i have to bring the bike up out of the corners, etc. and actually, i think it could be even more like MXS, because i still feel that i have to hold the stick to the left or right to keep the bike going in that direction. ive gotten so used to MXS that it just feels weird any other way, but its close so im happy.

i waited this long to buy the full version, simply because i didnt want to be stuck with an Alpha version that would never go any further. looks like exciting things are in store though, so i paid the 25 bucks! :)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I still haven't cracked off an honorable mention yet, but, got a lot better tonight. My damn screenies are black :\. The rider accumulates roadrash on his leathers! Check it out. I've also saved a few tank-slappers by clutching. I turned the rear brake down to 1 and front to 8 and can rotate the bike better w/o highsiding as much. lol i might buy it after bill-paying...lets multiplay this bitch!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.