Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by SMR 510RR »

Pumaxcs wrote:The website says I have time left but when I went to the game to try it wouldn't let me, saying the event opens in 3 days. Did I miss something?
It ends on Sunday.

Would be cool to let us have until Monday evening though, during the weekend my free time goes to Iracing to get some higher SOF races going.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

you have 3 days, starting friday ending on sunday.. I don't know why the websie would say you still have time.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Damnit! Two mistakes in stages 1 and 3 cost me too much.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

fixed my wheel befre this right now i'm still 1st..had some mistakes in the night stages
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

things went pretty well for me. even though I've been quite sick that past days. Made some mistakes in the last stage, but that's about it.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Did my stages. Two crashes each on the first three stages and spent the last three starting with a thirty second loss making up twelve of those seconds on Ghost(Shadow?). I Pastrana'd the last stage and just went for broke with no crashes. I never run these stages, so it's like a real rally for me lol.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ran mine, Stage 2 and 3 got rear left flats so I finished the event only 8 minutes off the lead pace. :lol:

I should have run some test stages before, I've completely forgotten how to play. Would have also helped if I remembered what my e-brake button was before Stage 6.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

That was rough. DId so well on stage 1 and the 1st 1/2 of 2 that I pushed way too hard and started making mistakes. Didn't calm down until 4 or 5.

Servatis is an animal though.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Well i do have a small addiction to Dirt Rally :P So i play quite a lot.

---

MXS Cares
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

I figured that.

We should get some rallycross going, I think that would be a lot of fun and a bit more fair since we haven't memorized all the stages like you haha.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

I recognize a lot of the areas in the rally stages, but haven't memorized every corner..
I guess I have Pikes Peak mostly memorized since there is no co-driver, got a 8.44 once on the asphalt version, after that i haven't really touched hill climb.
And the RX tracks are so short you can memorize them in a few laps, but they also get kinda boring IMO.. not a big rallycross fan.

---

MXS Cares
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

FOR THE LOVE OF PETE I'M SIGNING UP TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME NOT LAUNCH ICBM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Yeah, I had to grumble through that shit too, thank god for email reminders.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Made a lot of mistakes in the later stages.. was not feeling it at all... overall it was ok though

---

MXS Cares
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

Wow. What a crazy Rally this was :lol: Had major fuck ups in almost every stage, finished with rear flat tires 2 times and wasn't feeling it at all..
Also I have the feeling that the Greece stages are pretty much the trickiest. Literally no room for small mistakes :D Massive props to Servatis for going lightyears quicker than anyone else :)