Poll: Does Jones221 deserve to stay here?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.

Should Jones be banned permanently?

Yes
54%
No
46%

Total votes: 78

borderpatrol199

Re: Poll: Does Jones221 deserve to stay here?

Post by borderpatrol199 »

lluks252 wrote:Well, Jones sucked me into the cookie thing, even though by the time i'd get the cookie, it would be stale, I couldn't even get him to buy me a mic for crying out loud! I don't think he deserves to be permanently banned, that is pretty harsh, JLV have you ever banned anyone permanently? Sometimes I wonder if DJ is kinda trigger happy with that banning power of his. However, I do think Jones talks WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH on xfire!!!! Just shut up sometimes, your "little girly voice" gets annoying because you talk whenever nobody else is talking, which seems like alot of the time. I liked your race commentating the other night though that was funny. There is a time and place to talk alot and alittle. Ever heard this saying before? We have 2 ears and 1 mouth that means listen twice as much as you talk. My 2 pennies worth....
Jones thinks he is an e-bad ass dude. I have to agree, i think we should just all remove him on xfire. He's way to cocky and always talks (organic matter) to people even when they are having normal conversations about cars, bikes, ect. Another thing he always interrupts a conversation and tries to give an opinion when someone is talking. Pretty much he's the type of person i would love to never talk to again on here in my life and if I ever did meet him he would not like me. A lot of people may disagree because they do not know Jones221, but really he has done nothing for our community except piss a lot of people off with his smart ass mouth.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Well border, I dislike you to. You are just mad because I said some mean stuff to you and kicked you from a chat room. You are getting worked up over me just messing with you. I am ok with you not liking me. I could care less. Also why should I be removed from xfire? This thread is about the forums and my post on it. If you want to talk about me on xfire, then go make a thread on the xfire forums....
Thanks DJ for not banning me
Sorry for being a dickhead, I will tone it down.
only one to win something real from the game!
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

Restecpa.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

Hold up, im gunna let you finish but..... DJ had one of the best POSTS of the YEAR to get some action going on.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Jones221 wrote:Well border, I dislike you to. You are just mad because I said some mean stuff to you and kicked you from a chat room. You are getting worked up over me just messing with you. I am ok with you not liking me. I could care less. Also why should I be removed from xfire? This thread is about the forums and my post on it. If you want to talk about me on xfire, then go make a thread on the xfire forums....
Thanks DJ for not banning me
Sorry for being a dickhead, I will tone it down.
Dude me and you have had some hella mad e-arguments lmao, they have been insane. But i mean, its the internet.
Of course i for one am not removing you off xfire or anything. And i voted no on the poll.
Plus im fully down for another sesh on the wr, picnic session perhaps? You bring the sandwiches and ill bring the camera for sightseeing.
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Sorry for the double post.

But by the way guys, that was more in reply to what borderpatrol said regarding xfire.

Im not siding with anyone about whats happened on the forum.
yomo

Post by yomo »

Jones221 wrote: Sorry for being a dickhead, I will tone it down.
Sounds like you received the nice little wake up call loud and clear then :D
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

I think this is just good for him, jones i dont even know him? and still he comes to me and says you should learn bona to speack english, also speaking that im bona, well aint him.
But i voted NO.. Cause is hes being a dick even without knowing me.
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

yzmxer, reckon i can still place that bet? i got a good 50 pounds that say he don't get banned :).
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

Jones221 wrote: That "Duckstream" fella seems a little weird. Maybe it is bona trying to cover him self up... but whatever..
Weird, hmmmm.. Why would bona cover him self? he knows that some ppl hate him too, but mostly the thing is he hates you...
Im still not bona.
If you continue speaking of me like i was bona,im not gona give you a cookie.
End of Bona vs. Duck lookalike thingy.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The polls are still at 60 to 40. thats what 1 week at least?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

YES. I know he hates me, the feeling is with both of us.
And jones stop calling ducky as me, hes not... he has the same ip and he plays in same house, cuz he uses my old computer, (we both use 1 computer to go internet my new one need the wlan box)
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

The sad thing about this poll, is that it has almost as many votes as the track competition after one day
jayjayktm

Post by jayjayktm »

haha na dj isnt trigger happy on that whole ban thing, he didnt ban me for logging on to petes account that time..

jones can be cool most of the time, but the odd time he can be a dick.. but i like him anyways hes funny:)
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

DJ wrote:The sad thing about this poll, is that it has almost as many votes as the track competition after one day
OH SO TRUE!!! :cry:

I guess clicking a little dot is alot easier than opening the game, writing down your key, then clicking JLV's website and answer a few simple questions....