Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Tom cortvriendt

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

No problemo senior :D
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Ih8Hondas wrote:Here's some helmet cam footage from Sunday at Kahoka. The first one was taken at about 8:00 AM, before a bunch of people showed up and you could still jump some stuff. Still frost on the track. The second was probably around 11:00. There were 200 bikes there by noon and more came in afterwards. I didn't get there til 2:00 so the track was pretty much beat when I got there. Ruts in corners more than axle deep and frame deep ones in low spots. Not a smooth spot on the track when I got there. Still loads of fun though.
That track looks so cool, and that dirt...
Phathry25 wrote:Someday I will learn how to get a quality render. :cry:
I want to know that too. Must have been loving those flat corners right after it was groomed eh guy?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

omg, can't wait for that video :o

that quality :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Step up at my friends track from last weekend.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:
YEAHBUDDY!
Love watching Reedy ride, hate those stupid Honda dual silencers. Had to really fight the urge to turn it off whenever I caught a glimpse of them. I like Reed, but I hope he gets smoked every race this season and blames it all on that stupid exhaust system.
That guy on the two stroke
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

For keeping the bike within sound regulations, dual mufflers seems a lot more practical than one massive one...
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

LOL. It's senseless to argue with him, I get the impression from his username that his opinion carries a slight (said with LOTS of sarcasm) bias.
Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Ih8Hondas wrote:Here's some helmet cam footage from Sunday at Kahoka. The first one was taken at about 8:00 AM, before a bunch of people showed up and you could still jump some stuff. Still frost on the track. The second was probably around 11:00. There were 200 bikes there by noon and more came in afterwards. I didn't get there til 2:00 so the track was pretty much beat when I got there. Ruts in corners more than axle deep and frame deep ones in low spots. Not a smooth spot on the track when I got there. Still loads of fun though.
That track looks so cool, and that dirt...
It's even better in person, and even better than that when you ride it. Seems like everyone who rides it absolutely loves it. It's like no other track you'll ever ride. Local knowledge can really help you out there. I can't say enough good things about it. Mike isn't the most organized guy ever, kind of eccentric, but he's one of the coolest and nicest people you'll ever meet (many who rode there before he closed say they were treated like family), and he can prep one hell of a track as you can see from the vids. Real bummer it might still not be open next year. If it is, Mike may not always be there, which will be weird. It'll be like part of the track is missing. Supposedly someone is negotiating with him to let them run the track for him. I really hope it works out. We could always use another place to ride up here and Kahoka was and will be the best if it opens back up.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Ih8Hondas wrote:Love watching Reedy ride, hate those stupid Honda dual silencers. Had to really fight the urge to turn it off whenever I caught a glimpse of them. I like Reed, but I hope he gets smoked every race this season and blames it all on that stupid exhaust system.

Holy fuck. That has got to be the most idiotic post I have ever read in the history of this forum.
Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

CrazyCanadianMX wrote:For keeping the bike within sound regulations, dual mufflers seems a lot more practical than one massive one...
They may be more practical but they look stupid. The thing doesn't have two cylinders. At least those v-twin bikes Aprilia made had one cylinder per silencer. Still looked stupid on an off-road bike.
Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Phathry25 wrote:LOL. It's senseless to argue with him, I get the impression from his username that his opinion carries a slight (said with LOTS of sarcasm) bias.
Nonsense. :lol:
DJ99X wrote:
Ih8Hondas wrote:Love watching Reedy ride, hate those stupid Honda dual silencers. Had to really fight the urge to turn it off whenever I caught a glimpse of them. I like Reed, but I hope he gets smoked every race this season and blames it all on that stupid exhaust system.

Holy fuck. That has got to be the most idiotic post I have ever read in the history of this forum.
Glad I was able to provide some entertainment. I may have gone a little over the top but whatever. I typed it and it's out there.
marco87
Team: Privateer

Post by marco87 »

Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

So much airtime. :shock:
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

Ih8Hondas wrote:
CrazyCanadianMX wrote:For keeping the bike within sound regulations, dual mufflers seems a lot more practical than one massive one...
They may be more practical but they look stupid.
There's a great amount of logic right there. I mean, look at the fanny pack. Perfect example.
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

Ih8Hondas wrote:
So much airtime. :shock: