MXGP Official game, another joke?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
frederick
Team: Adept

Re: MXGP Official game, another joke?

Post by frederick »

Anyone else having problem just joining servers? like 9 out of 10 times you get kicked out/game crashes/server not responding...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I can't even get that far. Trying to connect to multiplayer leaves me with a message stating I need to validate through the email, which I've done already, and doing so again gives an error message.
frederick

Post by frederick »

Try just making a new nickname with the same email. I did that and it has worked, while others didnt even need to make new accounts.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

You have to validate (login) everytime you start up the game. And yes it's pretty random when it comes down to joining servers. The one day I can host like I'm having a nasa server, the other day nobody can join. Also it seems like EVERY championship i've done so far crashes right before the last race ...

Bugs bugs bugs, that are 3 words to describe this game.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
frederick

Post by frederick »

scheeve3 wrote:You have to validate (login) everytime you start up the game. And yes it's pretty random when it comes down to joining servers. The one day I can host like I'm having a nasa server, the other day nobody can join. Also it seems like EVERY championship i've done so far crashes right before the last race ...

Bugs bugs bugs, that are 3 words to describe this game.
Yeah I think I was in your server once, Frederik77 :lol: its obviously crashed when we finally had a full gate
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Ye, that kinda sucked :lol:

Now I have an other issue, I can't validate my log-in anymore :(, my game just crashes then.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Watching the Inside Sim Racing review of MXGP, their online portion showed the lobby and you can see Squiabro in it lol

They actually talk about sim at the end, I can't believe they did their review of it 4 years ago already! DJ's Cypress track is in there :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I saw brocstar in one of their races too.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Dang I've been playing career mode I didn't even know I can play online!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wow the people playing in that video are terrible, I think it's dumb how they said the series in real life is max 24 riders..
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

THEY THINK THAT GAME IS A SIM-ARCADE MORE ON THE SIM SIDE!? WHAST!

They think the "grooves" are physical not just visual. They thought the track could be given more variety by going backwards. These people have no clue what the hell a bike sim is or what to even look for in a bike sim. Stick with cars.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
FnF_greg
Team: Privateer

Post by FnF_greg »

riding on Valkenswaard since its gp there this weekend 8)
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Post by *WMT*Corby »

This is a pretty cool game, reflex is still one game I play for a bit of fun, but is there going to be a sequel to the MVA Series? Heard something about a MVA Supercross game, so hopefully they take lessons from both Reflex and MXS, should be sweet.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Lol that review.
It really strikes me time after time again on how much expert you have to be to actually understand the most beautiful sport in the planet. For example reverse the track? Do they even know faces and landings of the jumps are totally different shaped?
About the 24 riders the real life series usually run, well yhe they're quite right about that, when was the last time an MX1 gp had a full gate?
Also the way they ride, brake, lean, lines ... they really have no clue how to ride on a motocross track. They scrub waaaay to late, they probably don't even know what a seatbounce is ...
They also mention supercross from time to time, do they even know it are two different sports?

I don't blame them not knowing everything. But please get someone involved with this review who knows the sport... Someone who can point out more things than just the gaming aspects.