gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: gaming

Post by On The Pipe »

From BF1 website "In general, all of the weapons might feel a little faster than you'd expect. On top of adding drag and gravity to the bullets themselves, we increased the bullet velocity. This speeds things up and makes the gunplay feel more authentic." Yes thank you EA, my biggest grip with BF3/BF4 was the unrealistic bullet speeds along with the unrealistic soldier speeds.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Even TPain plays Overwatch.

https://streamable.com/17n1
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Snoop smoking on the BF1 multiplayer stream earlier today. :lol:
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Lnxa wrote:Snoop smoking on the BF1 multiplayer stream earlier today. :lol:
I'm glad someone else saw this and posted it. Snoop literally went backwards and forwards like 5 times in the trench. :lol: The whole celeb thing was honestly stupid. Jamie Foxx and Zach effron were obviously lit af. Jamie even said "Imma find wiz to make this go slow". Wiz apparently left after the 2nd match? Whole thing was a joke they should have invited BF veteran players. Snoop and Emily can stay tho :P
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Just in case you missed out on the livestream yesterday, here is some dope content.

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I haven't been following it, is there going to be a campaign or is it online only like Battlefront?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I haven't been following it, is there going to be a campaign or is it online only like Battlefront?
Singleplayer and Multiplayer have been confirmed.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yesss, seems like all developers care about now is multiplayer, but I still like singleplayer stuff.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Official battlefield twitter confirms multiple protagonists and stories in the campaign.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I have no dog in E3 fights recently so I can say with minimal "fanboying" Sony crushed it this year. By far the best announcements and presence.

I was really hoping for something out of Bethesda With Dishonored 2 and hopefully something Elder Scrolls 6 but only D2 panned out.

Also, credit where credit is due, the new COD in action looked way better than their trailer led it on to be. I still won't buy it but it is WAY better that they went full space like that instead of trying to bend between the two.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

v
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

So some pretty big things dropped after the closed alpha testers data mined the files of BF1. Pretty much all of the weapons/vehicles/maps were found. With them hiring two guys from symthic I'm very happy the weapons should be balanced. I saw one post on reddit claiming amd phenom chips are not supported? There goes any chance of me playing the close beta rip. Might have to build my PC sooner now.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

DP :oops:

Loved by few, hated by many, feared by all. The Deathstar

So close to starting my 5th skill takes forever.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

Fuck that tank! i run when i see it. t110e4 is my baby.

Finally grew a pair and pre ordered BF1!