MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Phathry25 »

IDK what the dilly is. At best I can get the drive to show as PATA in my boot options, but it doesn't read any size or other info...
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Oh yea, it's obviously a SATA drive. It does this weather it's in the SATA 3 slot, or the SATA 2 slot... or plug, w/e... :roll:
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Just upgraded to Fedora 15 (that's not a hat it's a Linux distro) and I can't believe how bad the new Gnome 3 desktop is. It's not just a little bad, it's basically unusable. Good thing they still have Xfce to fall back to.
Phathry25 wrote:I'm fuckin bummed, but I'm pretty sure I got jewed on the 1TB drive as it didn't have any OEM packaging, just a cardboard box with the drive inside.... :roll:
OEM is just a cardboard box. Retail is the fancy packaging with the manuals and drivers.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

DJ99X wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:You're Peter Skyqe?

I didn't know this.
Oh sure yeah you know. Im undercover. :wink:
Oh, you're that canadian guy from vent the other day. Hey guy
Well hey there guy.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

jlv wrote:OEM is just a cardboard box. Retail is the fancy packaging with the manuals and drivers.
Roger that. I still feel like I might be missing something in the drive install process, but I have no reference manual to check. The drive has jumper pins, but did not come with a jumper. Then again, it could just be DOA.

Sorry for the language and racial slur last night, my frustrations got the better of me. :oops:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

A bit disappointed in my Facebook friends and Twitter followers that also play MXS...
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

RT: @Checkerz448: A bit disappointed in my Facebook friends and Twitter followers that also play MXS...
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

RT: RT: @Checkerz448: A bit disappointed in my Facebook friends and Twitter followers that also play MXS...

Won't matter in a few hours :)
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Sweendoggy wrote:RT: RT: @Checkerz448: A bit disappointed in my Facebook friends and Twitter followers that also play MXS...

Did you end up getting parts for your computer?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Phathry25 wrote:Roger that. I still feel like I might be missing something in the drive install process, but I have no reference manual to check. The drive has jumper pins, but did not come with a jumper. Then again, it could just be DOA.
Look it up on the website for whoever makes the drive. No jumper should be fine if it's like the drive I just installed.

It sounds like you might have your SATA ports set to emulate IDE in your BIOS. Read this for more info.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Sweendoggy wrote:RT: RT: @Checkerz448: A bit disappointed in my Facebook friends and Twitter followers that also play MXS...

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I wanna be cool too!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

OMG what is this?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

What is it, i cant view it?
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

LOL on their twitter, news on "what is rF' tonight....

I've known since 2008 that rF is rFactor.... :roll:

I'm not excited at all, I'm pretty much just saddened that even though sween has been dropping hints to me for over two months he has never told me, and now I know for sure he hates me.

I'm just gunna go cry myself back to sleep... :cry: