2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
lluks252

Re: 2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by lluks252 »

All I wanna say is, STL SX next weekend, FTW!!!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

WOW! Reed is speaking like a mature professional now, Stewart isn't riding like one and Canard is. What an awesome season this has turned out to be! This track is the most brutal I've seen in a long time. It's great they're not changing the tracks from the design much this year, they only removed the roller into the sand, right?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Did you see how square-edged the whoops were?

Also, maybe someone should put up a poll, but does anyone still like stewart as a racer?

Like most everyone else, I too was pretty pissed after seeing Stewart take Reed out.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

That was absolutely ridiculous, desperate, reckless, and dangerous on Stewart's part. He knew he was going down about 2/3 of the way through the woops, and decided that if he was going down, so was Reed. That's sure how it looked to me, and it made Reed's pass in Atlanta look controlled and legit by comparison. And because of Stewart's immaturity and committing to going inside of Reed from half a whoops section behind, he has lost another point and position in the championship hunt.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

His move was. Purely based on being a dumbass. I do not think he had intentions on doing that, however I DO think he had intentions on making a hard, and big pass on him in that same section and same time, just didn't happen the he wanted too. It is is racing but reed also got pretty aggressive as well, but reed is in points no stewart, so he had to and go quick. Any points at this point is good points for reed.

Stewart in my eyes as a former fan, is turning into a has been.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Mona wrote:Also, maybe someone should put up a poll, but does anyone still like stewart as a racer?
I still do. He's being quite retarded this season, but he'll come back around sometime.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I Lol'ed at Stewart doing the super squid through the whoops...Makes me feel better about myself, knowing that even the pro's can be goons at times.

Then laughed again at Reed falling trying to double through the whoops...those hoopties were scary.

Sucks for Reed that he couldn't keep the bike up after the Stewart attack, he could have still finished on the podium.

GO TURBO TREY!
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Feel free to caption.
DJD

Post by DJD »

....and K-Dubs transfer line was gnarly sickness!
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

DJD wrote:GO TURBO TREY!
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

tyskorn wrote:
DJD wrote:GO TURBO TREY!
X2 my bets are going for trey in 2012... Kid is awesome.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

I can't believe people are saying he meant to Run into Reed and take him out. JS had zero control of what his bike was doing, if he somehow managed to save the crash and steer into another rider I'm sure he would have just saved if from crashing in the first place. I've gotta say its quite refreshing to see JS take responsibility for the incident and Reed be calm and understanding how everything happened.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

There was obviously no way for him to stop it. He might have wanted to hit Reed, but that one was out of his control once he was all gooned out.

It sucks when he takes others out though, even if the take-out part was kind of out of his control.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Mr.Two wrote:I can't believe people are saying he meant to Run into Reed and take him out. JS had zero control of what his bike was doing, if he somehow managed to save the crash and steer into another rider I'm sure he would have just saved if from crashing in the first place. I've gotta say its quite refreshing to see JS take responsibility for the incident and Reed be calm and understanding how everything happened.
Who has been saying he meant to hit reed? Must be the jerk offs over at racerx in the comments section. I think he had every intentions on making a pass there, and be aggressive right back at reed, however once he lost control, everything that happened after that was as you said, out of his control. shame too. Would have liked to see how it all played out.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Some guys in here is just plain stupid.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion