2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

Voutare wrote:http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/ ... elight.jpg
Feel free to caption.
He was resisiting arrest and had to use force.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

DJD wrote:....and K-Dubs transfer line was gnarly sickness!
Probably the best all year :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Looked kinda sketchy like he sorta cased it and had to count his blessings. Crazy.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

Feel free to caption.

Pro pit maneuver.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Poto seem to get his title hopes back I see. :)
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Feel free to caption.
When stewies ocpd backed yamaha gave up the ghost, he resorted to his expert scooter status to finish the job!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Wow,haven't seen this kind of season. Most exciting one.
Pure supercross.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

450 championship is great :O. So much happening that I'm just enjoying and not discussing it (like I normally do on diffrent forums).

250's are for the championship less fun but oh boy, those race's are exiding. These "kids" are realy fighting for every meter.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

My views have changed... GO CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Even if Reed is able to clinch the title you just have to know the Stewie fans will de-value his accomplishment afterward. I'm sure we'll hear alot of "if this would have happened" excuses from Camp Baby Stewie fanboys.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wheres Grant? he was supposed to be back at Atlanta?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

JP37R wrote:Even if Reed is able to clinch the title you just have to know the Stewie fans will de-value his accomplishment afterward. I'm sure we'll hear alot of "if this would have happened" excuses from Camp Baby Stewie fanboys.
you say this like every other riders hard core fans dont do the exact same thing.. lol.

fact is, in any sport, if your a fan of someone or a team, youre going to make excuses for them.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

rideblue56 wrote:
JP37R wrote:Even if Reed is able to clinch the title you just have to know the Stewie fans will de-value his accomplishment afterward. I'm sure we'll hear alot of "if this would have happened" excuses from Camp Baby Stewie fanboys.
you say this like every other riders hard core fans dont do the exact same thing.. lol.

fact is, in any sport, if your a fan of someone or a team, youre going to make excuses for them.
Unless your the Cavs.

Oh wait... :?
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

rideblue56 wrote:

fact is, in any sport, if your a fan of someone or a team, you're going to make excuses for them.
True, but you have to admit that the Stewart fanboys have definitely been the most persistent with openly dissing other riders accomplishments, surely in connection with his popularity. I don't have a beef with the riders, all the top guys are nothing short of amazing in their riding ability. The core fanboys on the other hand are so one sided sometimes it makes you wonder what world they are living on. My above post was just a primerfor the dissing session we'll all hear and see on various forums and comments if Stewart doesn't win the championship.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

A little different than our version, eh?