Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
future rider 619
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TeamGreen

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by future rider 619 »

Baboobeats wrote:Image
The first pic looks like it says magnusson ;p
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

Jester#132 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:Those cr's are great bikes. Sure, they are only 5 speeds (or atleast my 03 was), but they are VERY reliable, and VERY good looking. I kinda wish I kept mine... :|
Yami's are also 5 speeds up to 07 (125's that is), and I think the honda 2 strokes are pretty solid bikes really.

Nice to see you're riding again David (u didn't ride for a long time right? *shrug*)
had 03 cr125 awesome bike which one worked perfect i mean quality cuz im not pro cant say how well it rides but definetly very quality bike with no throubles and frame looks awesme
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

@jester

Ya I took off about 4 years after high school with college. Still in college but decided to buy a bike. Slowly getting it all back. It was weird coming back not only on a two stroke but a 250.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Image lol :)
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I could have sworn my buddies 06 YZ125 is a 6 speed :?
My 2 brothers and I have yz 125's one of em an 06 (5 speed), I have an 07 (5 speed) and the other an 08 which is a 6 speed, I don't know though, maybe he's got the gearbox of a newer bike in there, the cases are all the same I think (not sure really..)
ddmx wrote:@jester

Ya I took off about 4 years after high school with college. Still in college but decided to buy a bike. Slowly getting it all back. It was weird coming back not only on a two stroke but a 250.
And sick man!
Can imagine it's weird ye, doesn't the 250 pull and pull?
My brother rode one a few times he says it's pretty gnarly on the arms..

Good bikechoice anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with a 2 stroke Yami! :D
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Sorry DP

But Kwic that first pic is sick as! 8)
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Jester#132 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:I could have sworn my buddies 06 YZ125 is a 6 speed :?
My 2 brothers and I have yz 125's one of em an 06 (5 speed), I have an 07 (5 speed) and the other an 08 which is a 6 speed, I don't know though, maybe he's got the gearbox of a newer bike in there, the cases are all the same I think (not sure really..)
ddmx wrote:@jester

And sick man!
Can imagine it's weird ye, doesn't the 250 pull and pull?
My brother rode one a few times he says it's pretty gnarly on the arms..

Good bikechoice anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with a 2 stroke Yami! :D
The gearboxes of the yamaha 250 2strokes seem to be not the best but for the rest theyre awesome if i quit riding in the dutchtwinshock there will be a 03-09 yz250 in short notice :D. Or an 125 again i love a 125 but i ain't a very good 125 rider i ride with a style for a 500 2stroke clutching in the bottom end keepin it smooth :lol:
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

kwic73 wrote:Image

I wish I was going to Pemby this weekend :|
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Sorry for DP but...
jasper125 wrote: The gearboxes of the yamaha 250 2strokes seem to be not the best...
Never had a problem with my 04, 09 or 07. They all shift really smooth, go into nuetral really easily (not when riding), and the clutches are nice and smooth. They are also quite strong and are long lasting as long as you don't overuse the clutch. I would say it depends mostly on how good you are when it comes to maintenance.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Some 85
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:Some 85
Those last 3 pics, i had a race there sunday too :) Nice pics!
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Sorry for DP but...
jasper125 wrote: The gearboxes of the yamaha 250 2strokes seem to be not the best...
Never had a problem with my 04, 09 or 07. They all shift really smooth, go into nuetral really easily (not when riding), and the clutches are nice and smooth. They are also quite strong and are long lasting as long as you don't overuse the clutch. I would say it depends mostly on how good you are when it comes to maintenance.
Aye same, the only thing that seems to kinda suck on the yz125 is the clutch basket seems to break after a while, and the kickstarter messes up, mine's held in place with a piece of bicycle tube atm, and my brother put some chocolate egg wrapping in there and it works fine (lmao, high-tech maintenance ftw..)
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I've actually been really hard on my clutches (from riding up on the mountain) and only had one problem. That was with the 04. It was the original clutch (plates and all) and after 4 years of abuse, one of the plates let go. Replaced the fibers, cleaned up the steels, and inspected everything else. The bike was like new again after that. Yamaha has the YZ bullet proof now. Ever since 04ish. I really hope they don't discontinue them. There's still a huge market for them.