*** Official begging topic ***

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
John23

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by John23 »

Monsterenergy52 wrote:
John23 wrote: I don't need you to believe me about the Wounded Warrior donations because I know what I have done and I'm god-damned proud of it.
I don't believe this, considering you just tried to get us to send you money because you are trying to become a pilot in the Air Force. I don't think I will ever believe anything you say ever. You are just a bum...
I wouldn't believe me either, but the only thing I have to prove the WWP donations is a certificate of recognition from them in 2010
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

John23 wrote:
Monsterenergy52 wrote:
John23 wrote: I don't need you to believe me about the Wounded Warrior donations because I know what I have done and I'm god-damned proud of it.
I don't believe this, considering you just tried to get us to send you money because you are trying to become a pilot in the Air Force. I don't think I will ever believe anything you say ever. You are just a bum...
I wouldn't believe me either, but the only thing I have to prove the WWP donations is a certificate of recognition from them in 2010
Ha. You are a bum, if you were busting your ass working like you say you are, you have you would have no problem buying a pc and a damn good one at that. I know this because thats what I did last summer, mowing, working etc.
Lets review John logic...
"I am in college and in training to be a pilot in the Airforce! I don't have time to work cause I skin and render for people! I am a great community member! Donate to me! Feel sorry for me!"
"I've donated thousands of dollars to the wounded warriors project and I could have gotten a pc"

I honestly dont see how you can donate to a cause you don't even understand? If you understood, you would have respected the fact that you can't fake being in the military to take advantage of people.
You're a liar, a cheater, a scumbag and most of all a fool for attempting to cover your ass on a poorly execute scam.
Gtfo
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

John23 wrote:I wouldn't believe me either, but the only thing I have to prove the WWP donations is a certificate of recognition from them in 2010

LOL
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

John23 wrote:I wouldn't believe me either, but the only thing I have to prove the WWP donations is a certificate of recognition from them in 2010

LOL
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

John23 wrote: If you guys think I will not get a job, be on welfare, and be a lazy motherfucker, then I will love the look on your face when I'm making more than you. I just turned 16, and I already have most of my life planned out. Most 16 year olds just want to sit around and get fat, but I actually want a job, so I'm busting my ass submitting applications, mowing lawns, washing cars, etc. most 16 year olds also get a shit ton of stuff handed to them. I don't. I have to buy all my moto stuff(gear, parts, accessories). I already have a resume, when a lot of 16 year olds don't even know what a resume is. I know the former, and current mayor of my city very well. I know the police chief of my city very well. I have known what I wanted to do since I was 12. Now, I do understand why you are saying this, but if you guys just pulled your head out of your asses, and thought for yourself(not listening to others), and made comments depending on what you have seen me post, we wouldn't be having this convo. That's the sad thing. Most of the people here(calling me a dick, saying I'm gonna work for them, etc) are not saying that because they believe what they are saying...they are saying it because other people are and they want to jump on the bandwagon. When I was 10 years old, I was making duct tape stuff(wallets, folders, etc.(it was the time for that)). I donated ALL of my profit to the Wounded Warrior foundation($1000). I could have kept that and bought a BAD ASS PC, but I wanted to donate it. Later in life, I was always donating to them. My whole family(including me) have donated around $3000 to them. A lot of families wouldn't do that. They would keep their money to themselves.

If you were actually mowing lawns you wouldn't need any money donated to build a computer....so that's a lie. Submitting applications...and not getting hired? sounds like im right from my last post (even though you are probably lying again), and don't worry, i truly believe that you will be working for a shitty job when you are older because even though you can try and lie to people on an internet forum, Employers don't take kindly to that, just a heads up when you get in the real world. Loyalty and hard work are what make your character in the working world. Good luck with your lying, with some more work it wouldn't surprise me to see you on a ballot for the city sewer inspector or something
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Just leave the kid alone. He is expressing how sorry he is, and everyone is still bashing him. Just let it go kids.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

James_122 wrote:Just leave the kid alone. He is expressing how sorry he is, and everyone is still bashing him. Just let it go kids.
I bet your friend was expressing how sorry he was right before he got ran over by a hooker on a moped :D
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: *** Official begging topic ***

Post by Phathry25 »

Great idea!

I could really use a new seat for my dirt bike. I want it black with the gripper pleats so my fat ass doesn't slide backwards as much. Does anyone here wanna be my sugar daddy? Or momma?

Thanks!
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Phathry25 wrote:Great idea!

I could really use a new seat for my dirt bike. I want it black with the gripper pleats so my fat ass doesn't slide backwards as much. Does anyone here wanna be my sugar daddy? Or momma?

Thanks!
Dibs
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Best. Topic. Ever.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

John23 wrote:I just turned 16, and I already have most of my life planned out.
John23 wrote:I am stupid.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Jlv please be craigs replacement for having my babies.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

While we're here I need a new set of wheels, any takers.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Oh man, this was the best thread in years. Now im late for work, BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB, JOHN.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.