2016 AMA MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: 2016 AMA MX Discussion

Post by Ddavis »

It doesn't take long to blow a 15 point lead. If Dungey had a 15 point lead already, that's where you get worried.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Savatgy looks strong though. I don't have high hopes for him for the title, but I could absolutely see him holding the red plate until at least round 6
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Buzzard
Team: Privateer

Post by Buzzard »

He looked good in Media Day practice...

That triple step up is friggen more gnarly than it looked last week, still can't work out what the heck that final obstacle is, but the riders were all looking at it and talking about trying to clear it. Be interesting to see if anyone does in practice today.

Got some pretty badass shots yesterday, looking forward to tomorrow.
Buzzard
Team: Privateer

Post by Buzzard »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

mxsrider96 wrote:Savatgy looks strong though. I don't have high hopes for him for the title, but I could absolutely see him holding the red plate until at least round 6
I think he can take it to the end of the season, but I think Martin's raw speed will prevail.
JMcdonell94
Team: Effertz Racing

Post by JMcdonell94 »

Ddavis wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Savatgy looks strong though. I don't have high hopes for him for the title, but I could absolutely see him holding the red plate until at least round 6
I think he can take it to the end of the season, but I think Martin's raw speed will prevail.
Heard on the radio that Martin was battling illness last weekend which would make sense why he looked like ass. I don't get why everyone is surprised by Savatgy honestly, he finished third last season in points and Marvin moved up, plus every week he races I feel like he shows improvements since last season. He also was always a guy that seemed pissed off to get 3rd or 2nd and really wanted to win which shows he's driven maybe a little more than some of the guys in the class. I could see him putting a full season together for sure.

I really hope Martin's speed last weekend was due to illness or he's in trouble.
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Really hoping Savatgy can put it together this outdoors season, but theres so much competition in the 250 class that so many different guys can pull through wins, gonna be an interesting season thats for sure.
Discord: Peavy#7738
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I want AMart to really shine this season. He got his first moto win last season and tied Marvin Musquin for the overall and I think he really ran off that for Hangtown, pulling that 2nd overall. Would love to see him get his first overall win and possibly show that he can be a legitimate threat for the title
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

mxsrider96 wrote:I want AMart to really shine this season. He got his first moto win last season and tied Marvin Musquin for the overall and I think he really ran off that for Hangtown, pulling that 2nd overall. Would love to see him get his first overall win and possibly show that he can be a legitimate threat for the title
A Mart was ripping! I think he'll click off a couple more wins this year.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Why would they move the oil cooler away from where it was behind the radiator? I'd imagine it would work a lot better there, the lines weren't that obtrusive. They moved it from behind the cyclinder because of the new throttle body.
Villopoto's 2007 outdoor bike:
Villopoto's 2012 bike:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Baggett and JS7 both in for GH.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Just kidding RacerX doesn't read their own press releases.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

Like there isn't enough dumb shit said on the stream they had to bring in Steve fucking Matthes.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Why is Nicoletti sponsored differently from the rest of the JGR team?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Cause he's a phil-in, and has his own sponsors