MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by rideblue56 »

Honestly, that isn't crazy enough for them to need to Photoshop.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

was owning the place at the sx server earlier, havent played in 1.5 years and was throwing 1:02 on the kx125 at New Orleans. super proud of myself!! 8)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

magnusson wrote:was owning the place at the sx server earlier, havent played in 1.5 years and was throwing 1:02 on the kx125 at New Orleans. super proud of myself!! 8)

What!.. A whole year and half!!??.. Why??!
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

magnusson wrote:was owning the place at the sx server earlier, havent played in 1.5 years and was throwing 1:02 on the kx125 at New Orleans. super proud of myself!! 8)
You got it back??
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Ohhh, i get it
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Took you that long to get a graphics card? :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Post by mxsstarters »

my schools got adobe photoshop cs6 8) 8) 8) , imma grab my flash drive and im going to "borrow" cs6 from my school! its legit as fuck guys! its all black and it has soo much more editing shit than cs5.5 extended.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

mxsstarters wrote:my schools got adobe photoshop cs6 8) 8) 8) , imma grab my flash drive and im going to "borrow" cs6 from my school! its legit as fuck guys! its all black and it has soo much more editing shit than cs5.5 extended.
One of the kids tried that at my school with 5.5 and got caught by the system. Luckily he was only suspended for the day.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Just get over lynda.com and get the beta..................
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Post by mxsstarters »

kona309 wrote:
mxsstarters wrote:my schools got adobe photoshop cs6 8) 8) 8) , imma grab my flash drive and im going to "borrow" cs6 from my school! its legit as fuck guys! its all black and it has soo much more editing shit than cs5.5 extended.
One of the kids tried that at my school with 5.5 and got caught by the system. Luckily he was only suspended for the day.
do you really think im gonna get caught when our school laptops havnt been updated since 2002
kona309

Post by kona309 »

mxsstarters wrote:
kona309 wrote:
do you really think im gonna get caught when our school laptops havnt been updated since 2002
Yea, ours have some crazy district wide system. They forgot about proxy sites when they were blocking stuff, but appearently not direct copy-protection...
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

If you ask, you might have a good chance at getting it since you are a student.

If you had CS5 legit, I'm pretty sure you would have been e-mailed a link to CS6 beta. Kids these days.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

KTM57 wrote:Took you that long to get a graphics card? :lol:
haha still havnet fixed it, i've been playing at another computer :roll:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Found a 04 cr125 for sale on craigs list last night. Claims it needs a new "bottom end bearing." and he is asking 750. I figure I could get it for 700 and put a new top and bottom end in it for about 300 and get a rad bike. I asked for pictures, he replies that he can send some (but doesn't). Then he tells me the title is in his uncles name and is that ok with me?

Sounds legit right? I told him I'd buy it from his uncle then lol

I hate craigs list
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

You never know, maybe his uncle "passed away" and he got the bike... :lol: Nah, I hate craigslist too.

According to my local suspension guy, I shouldn't do the valving right away. Instead, He recomended I do the springs, seals, and adjust the fork oil hight and then go from there . Thats what im going to do, and if I dont like it, race tech gold valves here I come...