MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
wheels1758

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by wheels1758 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:You never know, maybe his uncle "passed away" and he got the bike... :lol: Nah, I hate craigslist too.

According to my local suspension guy, I shouldn't do the valving right away. Instead, He recomended I do the springs, seals, and adjust the fork oil hight and then go from there . Thats what im going to do, and if I dont like it, race tech gold valves here I come...
Why wouldn't he suggest re-valving? :roll:
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

i hate explorer, i hate firefox and now i hate chrome, im thinking about dumping the internet....
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
MxHuett
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MxHuett »

No Balls.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

he´s a fucking beast!!!!1
Cant believe how amazing the concert was!! :twisted:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

wheels1758 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:You never know, maybe his uncle "passed away" and he got the bike... :lol: Nah, I hate craigslist too.

According to my local suspension guy, I shouldn't do the valving right away. Instead, He recomended I do the springs, seals, and adjust the fork oil hight and then go from there . Thats what im going to do, and if I dont like it, race tech gold valves here I come...
According to hin, he doesnt regularly suggest revalving the KYB SSS stuff, because they work really well for alot of different weights. He told me to ride my bike 3-4 times, in different conditions before judging if it needs revalving. I order a set of .48kg racetech fork springs, and a 5.6kg race tech rear spring. going to use race tech oil too.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

So i finally got to ride last weekend starting to slowly like 250f its a really nice bike it pretty hard to get the rear to spin even on a really dusty track.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

mxsstarters wrote:my schools got adobe photoshop cs6 8) 8) 8) , imma grab my flash drive and im going to "borrow" cs6 from my school! its legit as fuck guys! its all black and it has soo much more editing shit than cs5.5 extended.
What a bummer! First private message of the day is someone reporting this post.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:

According to hin, he doesnt regularly suggest revalving the KYB SSS stuff, because they work really well for alot of different weights. He told me to ride my bike 3-4 times, in different conditions before judging if it needs revalving. I order a set of .48kg racetech fork springs, and a 5.6kg race tech rear spring. going to use race tech oil too.
Did you use the MXS discount?

He isn't completely wrong about revalving. Springs and fresh oil will definitely make your bike a lot better; however, you are still only getting 60-70% of the performance possible out of your suspension without a custom valving setup. Stock valves are restricting and valving settings are VERY general. There is nothing like a valving setup personalized for you along with gold valves.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

Sweendoggy wrote:Found a 04 cr125 for sale on craigs list last night. Claims it needs a new "bottom end bearing." and he is asking 750. I figure I could get it for 700 and put a new top and bottom end in it for about 300 and get a rad bike. I asked for pictures, he replies that he can send some (but doesn't). Then he tells me the title is in his uncles name and is that ok with me?

Sounds legit right? I told him I'd buy it from his uncle then lol

I hate craigs list

go look at it , write down the vin and go to the dmv or a third party title and make sure its not stolen... if its clear then go buy it.

do you REALLLLY care for a title for a 700$ dirtbike ? i highly doubt you plan on flippin a 125 or selling it down the road.

just make a bill of sale signed n dated and go notarize it.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Fricken 12 hours of overtime this week...... #BANK
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Post by yFMX »

jlv wrote:
mxsstarters wrote:my schools got adobe photoshop cs6 8) 8) 8) , imma grab my flash drive and im going to "borrow" cs6 from my school! its legit as fuck guys! its all black and it has soo much more editing shit than cs5.5 extended.
I think only the public beta is out. Everybody can download it for free at Adobe Labs website.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

jlv wrote:
And his avatar is Jones being a crushed Dissenter.

Irony? Yep.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Fricken 12 hours of overtime this week...... #BANK
OT is where all the moneys at :)
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
jlv wrote:
And his avatar is Jones being a crushed Dissenter.

Irony? Yep.
Adding to that theres a good chance that jones reported him.
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

JB323 wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:Found a 04 cr125 for sale on craigs list last night. Claims it needs a new "bottom end bearing." and he is asking 750. I figure I could get it for 700 and put a new top and bottom end in it for about 300 and get a rad bike. I asked for pictures, he replies that he can send some (but doesn't). Then he tells me the title is in his uncles name and is that ok with me?

Sounds legit right? I told him I'd buy it from his uncle then lol

I hate craigs list

go look at it , write down the vin and go to the dmv or a third party title and make sure its not stolen... if its clear then go buy it.

do you REALLLLY care for a title for a 700$ dirtbike ? i highly doubt you plan on flippin a 125 or selling it down the road.

just make a bill of sale signed n dated and go notarize it.
Already told him it wasn't worth the risk. Getting it registered every few years would be a bitch, plus if someone reports it stolen, I'm fucked...

I already made up my mind, I'm just going to put all my money into my 250f, cause once I do, it will be badass! Just sucks I'm anal and want to do everything at once :) (Crank/bearings/piston/timingchain/valves/valvesprings/clutch + any tooling/measuring devices I may need as I do all the work myself).

Will be good though, my 06 crf250 was bought used, and I'm pretty sure is still stock, and will be nice to get everything fresh with and hour meter on there so I can keep up on the maintenance schedule. Also, by the time I have to REALLY service it again, I'll be an Engineer making bank!!!! (or at least out of college working full time). Shits gonna be ill when it's done though, already got 800 saved up!

Yeah once I finish that though it will be time for a new helmet, a go pro, new boots...tires....sprockets.....................F*** Motocross! lol