MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Judge »

Sooo... I made a huge order on BTO, then recieved an invoice saying it would be shipped in 4 days, then after a week the money got sucked out my bank account, and it still hasn't been shipped.

Way to go america!
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

KTM57 wrote:Don't look for video quality in Windows Media Player. It can't handle a lot of formats, so it looks bad in a lot of them. They will upload to YouTube just fine.
VLC player.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Judge wrote:Sooo... I made a huge order on BTO, then recieved an invoice saying it would be shipped in 4 days, then after a week the money got sucked out my bank account, and it still hasn't been shipped.

Way to go america!
All companies are the same, take your money and take the piss while they're at it. I just ordered some Gaerne boots from a local dealer, its been 2 weeks since i ordered them and not once has the dealer phoned me to let me know that the supplier doesn't have them in stock, they only seem to give you decent service if your buying a new bike from them.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Judge wrote:Sooo... I made a huge order on BTO
There is your problem right there. Try ordering from MotoSport next time. Great people, great services, great prices, and they support the sport including MXS.
Judge wrote:Way to go america!
Don't blame the whole country for your failure to order from the right place.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

That awkward moment when your country is habitat to 6 million of these: Image

With some years of evolution gone by and technology given to them...Fuck me.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

DP... I would have ordered from motosport if it wasn't for some out of stock items and other clearence items. Next time for sure though.

And the way to go America is just... me with 2 hours of sleep.. :lol:
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Motosport is way overpriced imo. 350CAD for a set of fox gear... I can buy it for 225 locally, or on BTO for 218. Ive never had a problem with BTO. I always get my order on time, and the pricing is great.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Motosport is way overpriced imo. 350CAD for a set of fox gear... I can buy it for 225 locally, or on BTO for 218. Ive never had a problem with BTO. I always get my order on time, and the pricing is great.

254.97 on Motosport

254.85 on BTO

I'd say they are priced pretty equally...
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

If Motosport sponsors us then why don't they give us a discount and things, almost a pointless sponsor if they don't provide ANYTHING.
DJD

Post by DJD »

checkerz wrote:
Judge wrote:Sooo... I made a huge order on BTO
There is your problem right there. Try ordering from MotoSport next time. Great people, great services, great prices, and they support the sport including MXS.
LOL. I ordered a new exhaust for my 450 among various other parts, it took two weeks for them to ship my stuff, not only did it take three weeks to get my shit, they sent me the wrong exhaust.

I sent it back, waited another two weeks, got the exact same part again! In the same box, with the same shipping label. :lol: Sent it back again, waited another week, got the same part again.

I Finally just sent it back and told them to give me my money back. Took them two weeks to refund my money....It was a shit fest.

Everybody messes up at some point. Ive always had great service from bto, and you can get 20% off with the code "Matthes".

Ive ordered plenty of shit from both sites, most the time they are great.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

ehm24 wrote:If Motosport sponsors us then why don't they give us a discount and things, almost a pointless sponsor if they don't provide ANYTHING.
Stay tuned for news on the MotoSport MXSimulator National Series presented by One Industries.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

ehm24 wrote:If Motosport sponsors us then why don't they give us a discount and things, almost a pointless sponsor if they don't provide ANYTHING.
I didn't realize they don't provide anything, lol. Hope Jared see's these posts and gets a chuckle! Also, Motosport OWNS. All distributors are going to have issues from time to time when they put out thousands of orders a day....
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Pretty much a pointless post if you are just going to badmouth our supporters.
DJD

Post by DJD »

RaceFactory gang tackle!!!
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

DJD wrote:RaceFactory gang tackle!!!