Sick Videos

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jesplind

Re: Sick Videos

Post by jesplind »

she is wierd
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Klutch wrote:how 2 drive f1 car with balls the size of watermelons?
A friend of mine used to race F1, and he said one time over the radio he asked if he could come in, they asked why, and he said because his balls were hurting lol. I forget the track, I just know it was a 200+mph straight into a blind turn...you used your "braking/turning" markers and just turned in, and hoped nothing was in the way, etc around the other side! He said F1 made him pucker up quite a bit....First nascar lap at Talledega, never lifted off the gas all the way around, after words he said he was told you weren't supposed to lift, so he didn't lol....so he does have balls, F1 is just unreal.
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

Vellu wrote:
Mika Salo (finnish F1 driver) once said that you're just a big wuss if you don't hold it on the floor all the way through Eau Rouge.
I found that hard on GRID, can't imagine the balls it would take to do that for real xD
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I watched the whole video and learned one thing - it has a front clipping plane. So I guess it isn't ray casting or tracing. I could see how a system of sparse cube maps with multiple mip levels drawn back to front could look something like that. Sort of like texturing with forward mapping instead of the standard backward mapping. It would be interesting to see a zoomed in view of the screen to show what sort of aliasing artifacts are in it.

Still seems hard to believe their demo would have every object world aligned if that wasn't a hard to fix limitation of their engine.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

i found an old one too,as you can see(apparently) they can animate it
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Oh my fricken goddddd..... i wish i had some herbs right now.... this is AMAZING.

ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Playing that with just a normal 6 string acoustic, is not the hard part, 12 strings is a different story. I have a 12 string, I can tell you after years of playing guitar, is you have to have some serious jerking off muscles, and touch with your fingers to do that.
The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Post by The Fox »

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Playing that with just a normal 6 string acoustic, is not the hard part, 12 strings is a different story. I have a 12 string, I can tell you after years of playing guitar, is you have to have some serious jerking off muscles, and touch with your fingers to do that.
Looks like there are only 11 strings if you pause it on one of the close-up shots to the guitar. Still pretty crazy, though!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Fucking epic. Most likely already posted here, but eh well.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

2nd time i see it and got the same goosebumps as before, this video is sick!!
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
Fucking epic. Most likely already posted here, but eh well.
Um, I think I just came?
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.