2010 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Kevinmellberg
Team: Privateer

Re: 2010 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by Kevinmellberg »

havent seen the 45o race yet, but i saw the lites, and those f------ing lappers, damn Sipes was riding really good, 3 fastest in qualiing, 2 in heat, and 3 in the main UNTIL there were 2 corners to go, because Adam Chatfield didnt moved out the way and that allowed barcia to pass him, shit the AMA needs to have a meeting for those guys, daamn !!!
Kevin Mellberg #714
Check out my riding videos on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KeviinMellberg
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

J-Law is a bag of used enema water.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Ok for all the people talking shit about Jlaw heres the video of what happened in practice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BlH0w6idnQ

Dungey looks like the asshole here.
From the word of people that saw it Jlaw did nothing wrong but slow down to look at the track and Dungey ran into him on accident taking them both down. Then after they got up the stuff in the video happened. And for the record Jlaw AND Dungey were both black flagged but it appears Dungey was the only one deserving.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Looks like dungey is pretty pissed!

K-dub - Just awesome, hes fucking twice the other guys age and yeah.. Just awesome
Barcia - Did you guys see his raping of the straight after the start on the last lap? BRAAAAAAAAAAAPA-pa-pap-aap-pa-pa-pap-ap-aP!!!!!!!!!Cant wait for him to go after Pourcel
Pourcel - Already looks like its his title to lose, he is just so smooth when others are struggling.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Mr.Two wrote:Ok for all the people talking (organic matter) about Jlaw heres the video of what happened in practice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BlH0w6idnQ

Dungey looks like the (source of organic matter) here.
From the word of people that saw it Jlaw did nothing wrong but slow down to look at the track and Dungey ran into him on accident taking them both down. Then after they got up the stuff in the video happened. And for the record Jlaw AND Dungey were both black flagged but it appears Dungey was the only one deserving.
sure, it's true that Dungey should have kept a cool head in that situation. he also admitted his fault.

then Lawrence says the following: "the kid is already born mentally messed up, he's not stable and that shows in the past couple of races with Josh catching him".
come on, he gets sentenced to a year in prison for biting off a piece of his "friend's" ear, and he has the nerve to call someone else mentally messed up?
btw, what does that have to do anything with Josh catching him? I don't see the connection.
secondly, it's live tv, any guy with a bit of decency would just take the high road and let it just slide past, it's not like j-law is in the title hunt. But I think that in the past years we have learned we can't expect much more from him.

I'm not a Lawrence fan and I never will be.

about the race, I was absolutely going out of my mind during the lites race, I knew Barcia was going to get out there fast but he totally ripped the place apart haha, that kid is out of his damn mind :o, awesome.
was rooting for K-dub to bad he folded under the pressure halfway through.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

after hearing what happened in that practice i was sure lawrence was fucking with him major. he barely got in his way and then made sure to let him go. dungey acted like a 5 year old. hes such a little bitch. did he really try to roost him?? haha. wow.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I 100% agree with you. And idk if he was trying to roost him or trying to take him out again haha
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I didn't like Dungey back when he was using the podium as an altar, spouting off about Jesus(now its Canard). I give him some respect for his great start to this season, other than that....you can have him. Now J-Lo on the other hand.....let me quote a YouTube viewer.....

"J law acts like one of those high school drop outs that everyone thought was cool back in school, but then everyone else grew up and realized what a loser he is. Those guys never amounted to anything in life and neither will he. His talent is wasting away right before everyones eyes. He hasent had a good race in so long , always some issue going on with him. Its embarrasing to his sponsors ." -the1spen
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I didn't like Dungey back when he was using the podium as an altar, spouting off about Jesus(now its Canard).

What's wrong with a guy being proud of his faith? Dungey, Canard, Josh Hansen, and Andrew Short are all outspoken christians. Who knows how many others. Last I checked, these riders are all from America, which by no coincidence, was founded on the christian faith. If you don't follow christianity, that is completely your decision. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a young man proclaiming his beliefs. He has just as much right to speak about Jesus, as you have to change the channel. I don't want to get an argument started, but there is nothing wrong with Dungey thanking whomever he wants whenever he wants.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
mx985

Post by mx985 »

jbob23 wrote:after hearing what happened in that practice i was sure lawrence was fucking with him major. he barely got in his way and then made sure to let him go. dungey acted like a 5 year old. hes such a little bitch. did he really try to roost him?? haha. wow.
thats why hes number 5 to show the age he acts hahahaha i keeed i keeed..
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Where is Tim Ferry? Is he too old to race or he retired?
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

hes injured.. had surgery for something. pretty sure its not motocross related. an hes not that old lol
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Ok thanks.
Well yeah,he's just veteran.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Ferry doesn't have a ride for this year. With the factory's cutting their programs a lot Ferry didn't offer the results needed for Monster Kawi to resign his contract. So they got Reed instead and Ferry couldn't find another team to sign him.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I didn't like Dungey back when he was using the podium as an altar, spouting off about Jesus(now its Canard). I give him some respect for his great start to this season, other than that....you can have him.

Sorry for the double but I have to reply to this haha. Whats wrong with someone thanking God or Jesus? He has every right to speak his beliefs just as you have the same right to not agree with them but disliking somebody because he is religious is so fucking shallow haha. These guys are the top athletes of our sport and you should respect him for his abilities and not judge someone on their personal beliefs.