Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by yzmxer608 »

I really don't get it. How does having hand guards make you a goon? They protect your hands, not wanting to hurt yourself makes you a goon?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

They want to look fast when they really arent. i run handgaurds. does that make me slow? no, it keeps me from roost, and mud. i dont care WTF i look like just as long as my bike runs good and im going fast. You guys just want to look good. whats that make when you dont have the speed to back that up? nothing. BTW getting monster graphics and looking just like villipoto adds 5HP :wink: haha
Last edited by chuey352 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

look at k-dub is he a goon? man some of you guys are retarted
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

im not sayin every1 who runs handgaurds are goons. ive had them on my bike before. they are used to keep you levers from being bent and protecting your hands from being roosted. when a slower rider has them it makes them look kinda goony. im not saying any of you guys are goon, only the person in that pic. there is no point having handguards if you are a begooner.
only one to win something real from the game!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You had :lol: above your pic, I was assuming you were laughing at yourself. Both your elbows are pretty low, that looks a bit goonish. I always have one elbow up in my pics, or both. Only that one pic where I was jumping, that was a bit goonish
INVADEtheLINE
Team: Privateer

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Voutare wrote:North East Regional Championship. Or maybe its New England. I dunno.

EDIT:

Here's me riding the piss out of the ole 2 smoke yesterday. :roll:

Man, Vermont sure looks dusty and warm and dry, and has a striking resemblance to tracks out in the midwest haha :wink:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

And since when were you black Voutare? I always thought you were a skinny white boy :lol:
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

No thats you,DJ.
russ190

Post by russ190 »

DW434 wrote:like his sig lol hes running the goon helmet with the visor pointed straight down

o and at that pic

foot on the peg
bike not layed over
elbows down
hendgaurds all equal goon mainly the handgaurds though
Both Feet on pegs, hand guards, and one elbow sorta down...are you saying he is slow? there is also a picture of this guy going around a rutted turn standing on the pegs but i cant find it
Attachments
cairoli-yamaha.jpg
(381.31 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

DJ is that kick stand still on your bike? THOSE ARE DANGEROUS!! :shock: if you jump and they come down, your goin down, hard haha

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yes it is. Every enduro bike is sold with one on. Wouldn't have it any other way, they are useful. Before we sold that bike though, it was getting pretty loose, but I could only hope it hurts the guy we sold it too, he was a douche :lol:
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

i would imagine its handy but i wouldnt take the risk of that thing going dropping on me and me going OTB haha
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Never heard of anyone getting seriously injured / dying from a side stand, other than when they forget to put it up on a road bike.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

lol DJ i had a 150F like ages ago and i raced it and i had too zip tie the stand lol good old farm bikes lol
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Heres one of me riding today with ADHK, i didnt get any actuall pics of riding but on thursday i will :wink:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com