new world disorder 9: never enough

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

new world disorder 9: never enough

Post by mace-x »

amazing, im speechless...
Gee Atherton ripping the Worlds course the day after winning the race, Robbie Bourdon stomping a 70 ft. flat spin and Fabien Barel dropping an insane, near vertical line in Morocco, that's right New World Disorder is back with it's 9th installment, "Never Enough." Filmed exclusively in Super 16mm and High Definition, the world premiere will screen September 24th, during the annual Interbike trade show in Las Vegas.

In conjunction with Nissan Sports Adventure and Kona Bikes, NWD 9 promises to live up to all you would expect from the award winning series. Showcasing the talents of the best known pros in the business; Darren Berrecloth, Cameron McCaul and Paul Basagoitia, the new kids like Brandon Semenuk, Alex Pro and everyone's favorites Andreu Lacondeguy, Wayne Goss and Ben Boyko. Finding new spots to "capture the goods" in China, Australia and Morocco, following the Qashqai contest series through Madrid, Munich and London and documenting the world cup races in Slovenia, Andorra, Scotland, Italy and Quebec, "Never Enough" will leave you with an uncontrollable urge to get out there and ride your bike!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfS7iKe9INQ
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Kawasakis

Re: new world disorder 9: never enough

Post by Kawasakis »

wow.. i always liked mtb bikes :D thats amazing movie :)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

haha one cool thing, i was riding too back in the days, ( dirt ) so me and my friend was out and riding one day, so he found a really good spot to ride on. but how could you get there? yeah it was a giant hill with big big rocks on it. so we had to ride down that. he was so exiting so he was pedaling full speed down. what happends? yeah theres like 2 giant holes that was like 4-6 feet deep. he dident see them untill like 5 meter before those giant holes. lookd like this ( --\/\/--- he bounced over the first hole, he's backwheel got stuck on the top of the hole, he did a frontflip and faceplanted on a rock. but the thing is he only broked he's hand, nothing els haha. and had a concussion. that was pretty radical haha.

peace
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

enzopersson wrote:haha one cool thing, i was riding too back in the days, ( dirt ) so me and my friend was out and riding one day, so he found a really good spot to ride on. but how could you get there? yeah it was a giant hill with big big rocks on it. so we had to ride down that. he was so exiting so he was pedaling full speed down. what happends? yeah theres like 2 giant holes that was like 4-6 feet deep. he dident see them untill like 5 meter before those giant holes. lookd like this ( --\/\/--- he bounced over the first hole, he's backwheel got stuck on the top of the hole, he did a frontflip and faceplanted on a rock. but the thing is he only broked he's hand, nothing els haha. and had a concussion. that was pretty radical haha.

peace
then ur friend is so lucky, really...
i´ve broke a troy lee designs d2 carbion helmet with a haro frame :roll:
was a very fast straight, ur supposed to hit a jump, over a big rocl and land it into a berm, well, i went pedaling all the hill so i was flying xD (i wanna win) so, i was about to hit the jump and i thinked, damn, i will overland it by much, i´ve pushed the bike forward to get less air and i´ve done it so well, well, even morhe that i´ve wanted...
my rear wheel hit the rock and you know the rest, enden over my head, was like paffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff....
then i got up fast, taked my bike and was like, aww shit, was broken xD, then take my helmet off and was like awww again more shit :evil: :evil: :evil:

Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

hahaha, iknow those shitty things lol. or when ur feet comes of the pedal. when i was like 10 i was gonna do my first no hander. guess what happends? both feet of and PAM, no children. haha

peace