Battlefield 3

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Battlefield 3

Post by FMXIAN »

Anyone planning on getting Battlefield 3? I pre-ordered it for Xbox 360 and I must say, in all my 20 years of life i've never looked forward more to any game being released. I wish I could have gotten it for the PC, however I don't have $1000+ to build my own gaming PC. It's in the plans but just not anytime soon. Any thoughts on how you think the game's gonna be?
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
DJ99X

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by DJ99X »

I'll be getting it for PS3, as I can no longer be fucked upgrading my PC
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

I pre-ordered it for pc. Thanks to Vellu, i saved over 10 euros (vellu linked me a site where you could buy it and there wouldn't be any taxes! :lol: )
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

I really wanna get it for pc, but I can't use my pc atm.. :(
And shooters usually bore me so fast, but this seems next-gen-awesome.. :D
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

I pre-ordered it for pc too, this game will be a BEAST
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Finally got into te PC side of FPS gaming, now I dont know whether to get it for PC or 360 :?

Might just get both haha
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

idc what you say YOU COULD NOT PAY ME to play on a console on a game of this scale.

the alpha was really fun and intense, but also spaced it self out to where it wasn't a run and gun game how BC2 is. my computer played the alpha pretty decent and it was a alpha that buggy and not tweaked and i would say im a few generations of technology back. (260gtx ) the game will be tweaked for most computers but i personally will be upgrading myself just to enjoy the visuals and maintain high fps since it gonna be very competitive.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

JB323 wrote:idc what you say YOU COULD NOT PAY ME to play on a console on a game of this scale.

the alpha was really fun and intense, but also spaced it self out to where it wasn't a run and gun game how BC2 is. my computer played the alpha pretty decent and it was a alpha that buggy and not tweaked and i would say im a few generations of technology back. (260gtx ) the game will be tweaked for most computers but i personally will be upgrading myself just to enjoy the visuals and maintain high fps since it gonna be very competitive.
So why would you not want to play it on a console as well. Seems to me you are putting more money into the PC, where the Console does not need it, Even tho I am well aware with each new release, is becoming more demanding on PC gamers, with there hardware.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I have it pre-ordered for awhile now, like since April I believe. Got it for PS3 and PC. I will be living their once it comes out so you can add me and I'm sure you will find me in a game.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:where the Console does not need it
The consoles dont need it because they limit the graphics so that the console can handle it, by using billboards instead of models for alot of things, and using small resolution images for skins and such. Not to mention a whole lot smaller screen resolution. So getting it on console would be like getting it for the computer, then turning the graphics setting down to half.

Of course thats a pretty simple explanation of what im trying to say. :lol:
JB323

Post by JB323 »

64 vs 16 players........... hmmmmmm enough said. Let alone battlefield was a OG pc game and obviously its being tweaked for PC play and not consoles, the attention and patches and anything else will be focused on PC. Mouse and keyboard is designed for this game not a controller, the shooting is something they focused on and its not like COD. Its accuracy and control, during the alpha we played with m4s, ak47s and ak74s and even ar10s and my personal fav g3. The heavier guns and larger rounds like 47's and g3 shooting .308 and 7.62 were slower and more sluggish and required ROF control compared to the m4's but even at that it wasnt like a COD m4 where the groupings stayed together no matter what (reminds me of CS:S in a way)

im really looking forward to hardcore since they didnt have it in the alpha pretest and that made sniping ridiculous and sniping is extremely challenging now which i really like to separate people up. Also with the weapon customization like heavier and longer barrels and flash suppressors is plays a huge role now, i noticed people are pretty hard to notice they blend in the environment really well and its even hard to recognize friend and foe but this allows for fun sneaking and stealth, seriously i was walking past guys laying in the bushes or over a knocked over tree.

and the coolest feeling in the world is knifing someone or being knifed, it really just grabs your attention when it happens and you dont even know it and then its over haha.

and a 500$ computer will play the game fine

BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Caved in, and pre-ordered for PC through Origin. Now I found out that there is an open beta, as well?!
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

I Pre-Ordered it today too
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Post by joe_389 »

Im gonna get it for ps3, but as soon a i get my new pc :D :D
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS
JB323

Post by JB323 »

BrutalMX wrote:Caved in, and pre-ordered for PC through Origin. Now I found out that there is an open beta, as well?!

tier1 / alpha people get the beta 48 hrs before everyone else then in 2 days it goes to a open beta.... and if it didnt it would be hack i bet ha