Modern Warfare 3

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
adhkcrfhonda

Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

I just played it, had a lot of fun. i only got to play the split screen special ops and it just keeps sending waves of people at you somewhat like zombies. i really enjoyed it.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Lol people are stupid. Its a hella fun game, plays completely different than mw2 and black ops, great maps, and balanced weapons.

Bf3, Hop in a jet and fly in a circle.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

mx4life wrote:Lol people are stupid. Its a hella fun game, plays completely different than mw2 and black ops, great maps, and balanced weapons.

Bf3, Hop in a jet and fly in a circle.

noob... yeah COD is cool for CONSOLE players and kids who want a arcade shooter, nothing more though. great for parties and friends over.

balanced weapons hahahah..... there is NO such thing, but bf3 does simulate most guns fairly decent and A LOT better then cod.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
James Cryer
Team: Coyote Yamaha [KAW]

Post by James Cryer »

The easiest way to tell if guns are realistic in a game, get an AK-47, if it shoots straight the game is not realistic.
MotoFreestylePete wrote:Your all F**kin sluts...
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Post by FMXIAN »

botten144 wrote:what's your XBOX live acc? If it's OK that i add you as a friend ofcourse :)
It's Ian Kitterman
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
JB323

Post by JB323 »

James Cryer wrote:The easiest way to tell if guns are realistic in a game, get an AK-47, if it shoots straight the game is not realistic.

a ak-47 (althought there are ak variants at a 5.56.) shoots straighter then a ar platform and performs 1000x and has greater distances/power. 7.62 vs 5.56

its a better platform all around and has been and very cheap to produce, although the gun itself has killed more people then any other, the AR platform has LET people die due to problems... thank god they kinda have the system revamped now (lwrc/hk416 )

my thing in a game you shouldn't be able to throw around a 14lb gun like you can in cod hahah.

i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

BF3 is based around realism, MW3 is just trying to make the game hyperspeed so people get more kills. It literally takes no skill to do anything on that game because the main thing you do is: Sprint, aim, shoot, repeat. Crap. I just find it stupid that nobody realises this and so many people play it. I went on PSN and every single one of my friends was playing MW3.
James Cryer

Post by James Cryer »

Same here, so i plugged in my headset, got drunk, put on my finest troll accent and went around Black ops saying I was playing my first ever match in MW3.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Love the new changes in MW3.

Oh wait. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5dsOn06w1s
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Why do you people insist on arguing over which game is better? You do realize neither game has anything in common other than both games TDM spawn sucks ass, and the're both FPS games Nuff Said on that part...... Also Comparing these two games is like comparing Mxs to MVA. Pointless. BTW I bought MW3, it is a really fun game. Is it better For some yes, for others no. I do enjoy bf3 more tho. Especially with friends and you can actually use tactics not rampage shooting.

On the flip side at least mw3 does not have that stupid Tach light. I will say this to all the BF3 people is if you use tach light in broad daylight ( knowing it's super unrealistic bright ) you're a pussy on the game. Just saying lol :lol:
JB323

Post by JB323 »

MXJProductions wrote: On the flip side at least mw3 does not have that stupid Tach light. I will say this to all the BF3 people is if you use tach light in broad daylight ( knowing it's super unrealistic bright ) you're a pussy on the game. Just saying lol :lol:

Only dude dumb enough to point it directly at the camera, at 11 seconds you can have a small taste of a tactical light in DAYLIGHT and will BLIND you in any time of day, so its technically not unrealistically bright because larger rifle models are even brighter and ive seen them in person. Tactical light training is actually really fun and you would be surprised at how much you can do / disable someone. Then its a whole new level if you put a strobe into the picture (i always have a surefire tac light on me that shoots out 200 lumens)

James Cryer

Post by James Cryer »

MXJProductions wrote: if you use tach light in broad daylight ( knowing it's super unrealistic bright ) you're a pussy
This thing will blind/stun you any time of the day. It's a simple SureFire light. I should send you one so you can test your theory.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

When you can be looking directly in the sunlight, and the tach light blinds you to where it drowns out the Sun. THAT IS UNREALISTIC GUY.... You telling me a Tach light is brighter than the sun???Didn't think so lol :lol: :lol:
James Cryer

Post by James Cryer »

It's brighter than the sun when you are 5 feet away from it and it flashes you in the eyes. Don't think nothing is brighter than the sun, have you heard of a flashbang? That thing blinds and deafens you for a while.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

James Cryer wrote:It's brighter than the sun when you are 5 feet away from it and it flashes you in the eyes. Don't think nothing is brighter than the sun, have you heard of a flashbang? That thing blinds and deafens you for a while.
^

And about MW3, the game sucks. Its just a new map pack for 50 euros. They are robbing your money you stupid people! :lol:
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)