Please don't do this to anyone.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ddmx

Please don't do this to anyone.

Post by ddmx »

hiltongreen984 wrote:do you have any folder named millville mx please so i can finish it? if so send it to me. and i know vouture probly has it
hiltongreen984 wrote:can you please dig thru your computer so i can finish millvile??????? Ive Been Waiting Along Time
hiltongreen984 wrote:please send it to me, i wont realease it, i promise
hiltongreen984 wrote:dude do you know where i can find some simple templates? ones that are painted, and all i have to do is edit them. please give me the shading files too :) Thanks

Signed:
Hiltongreen
Let these be a reminder that I do not reply to these types of messages in my inbox. My work does not get released to noobs so that you can edit one thing and then call it your own. I'm sure this applies to other senior members on the forums also. And please don't steal other peoples signatures, no matter how simple they are.
DJ99X

Re: Please don't do this to anyone.

Post by DJ99X »

Agreed
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

That sucks , you've been told me about that... is there anyway for block user to PM' you ? lol
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

you would be surprised on how many of these i get about skins... i havent skined one thing
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

thats why we have DJ.

Btw dont u have a track named millville mx? if so. i want to finnish it.

peace