UTV/Side X Side

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

UTV/Side X Side

Post by WhMx179 »

Anybody own and ride polaris rzr or any utv for fun? Just curious, they seem like a blast! I awlways wanted one, anybody have em?
WhMx179

Re: UTV/Side X Side

Post by WhMx179 »

Not to bring this up again, but does anyone own a polaris rzr? I could really use some pictures :)
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

had a tricked out rhino a few years back, for filming local stuff. Ive been in all of them cept the Kawasaki model. The razor is gnar fast and sounds pretty dope, its more a racer verison compared to the others that are 4x4s.

Honestly i think they are a huge money pit though, Cause everything you buy for it is very pricey. Then again it was a party mobbing through the desert with friends and a big ass sound system.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Don't own one, but we make shocks for those. Went on a testing day and hit some 4-5 foot deep whoops at 60 mph... I was scared shitless.
DJD

Post by DJD »

4-5 ft? My ass. You would die.
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

DJD wrote:4-5 ft? My ass. You would die.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

We have some videos from that day. roller whoops in the desert, well over waist deep. They were huge.
JB323

Post by JB323 »

Welcome to Arizona aka 15 mins away from me.

i rode in this girls cart, back in the day around this track, Chex you should recognize the ghetto haha.. scariest shit of my life. Yes i did say HER....

QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

SXS are sweet. They had classes for them in every quad national, even my old local series had a UTV class. Looks so fun but I'd never be able to afford that. :( I hope they get real popular again, they're really fun to watch.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

my uncle has a polaris rzr-s or whatever they are called that we take it to the dunes a couple of times a year. I always thought they would be boring because tons of people have them at the dunes and they just never looked fun. I was wrong. We tear the absolute shit out of it flying through the whooped out trails. They are a blast. The polaris is really nice and so far has help up well and like i said we tear the shit out of it lol. Survived a huge lawn dart front flip in it the last trip to the dunes. I was the passenger with my cousin driving when the launch went completely wrong lol. It is a completely helpless feeling being passenger when someone is driving wfo through whooped out tree trails completely out of control.
JB323

Post by JB323 »

How not to have your suspension set, rollers are deadlier then whoops i think .... oh hey look my backyard track again haha, a lot of tracks have seperate races/tracks for utvs. This is why there wild cause you cant control 600 + lbs

WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

checkerz wrote:Don't own one, but we make shocks for those. Went on a testing day and hit some 4-5 foot deep whoops at 60 mph... I was scared shitless.
Didn't know that race tech did shocks for rzr's thats cool!

If anyone know somebody who owns one that could get an assload of pictures for me that would be amazing!
QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

Yeah I think Elka, Fox, and Works has made shocks for them, these things are VERY upgradable. I'm not sure If many people have seen this but its Caleb Moore (Freestyle quad and snowmobile rider) backflip his RZR.

die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

If someone can finish on the top 45 in the Dakar rally driving a fucking raid-prepared RZR900 it means they must be fucking fast
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

WhMx179 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Don't own one, but we make shocks for those. Went on a testing day and hit some 4-5 foot deep whoops at 60 mph... I was scared shitless.
Didn't know that race tech did shocks for rzr's thats cool!
We actually do shocks for the factory Yoshimura team. Pretty crazy how good they can make those things handle.