2012 Supercross/Motocross discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: 2012 Supercross/Motocross discussion

Post by KTM57 »

Grizz wrote:I love how everyone drastically exaggerates the riders emotions.
If you had been there, you would know it's not exaggeration. The best thing ever was his temper tantrum and crying. :D
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

KTM57 wrote:
If you had been there, you would know it's not exaggeration. The best thing ever was his temper tantrum and crying. :D

have you seen the tempers and tantrums in this game compared to them who race for pay the bills.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Smygdamp

Post by Smygdamp »

The great fight between Windham and Stewart in the heat, lets see if the lore master of supercross has anything to say about this...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

K Dub would have smashed James into the nosebleed seats if he hadn't fallen. It's too bad. You can tell he's the crowd favorite.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

Grizz wrote:Yea let's all analyse the riders when we don't know them!
Thats pretty much the point of this topic bro lol.
KTM57 wrote:K Dub would have smashed James into the nosebleed seats if he hadn't fallen. It's too bad. You can tell he's the crowd favorite.
Amen, Windham should have had the win a year ago, and should have had the win this year! Anyone know if he's actually been diagnosed with an injury yet?
Ben Fransoo, OG.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Just to add something to the mix. Barcia and Vincent are (were?) friends, theres a video released recently which shows them practicing and training together at Barcias compound. Maybe Barcia was trying not to set Vincent a lap down because he could see he was still racing the other guys and wanted to give him that extra lap? I mean it seemed to take him a while to actually pass him. Just a thought :?

Everyone calls Barcia out for having a tantrum but at the same time none of us have ever been in that same situation. Barcia obviosuly dedicates his whole life to racing and to winning and when it gets taken away from you in that way, so close to the finish, he has the right to throw a tantrum. Shouting at Vincent was a step too far but at that point he hadnt seen a replay or anything and all he knew was that he suddenly got taken out from behind by a lapper. How many times have you guys gone sick at someone in the chat online because you got taken out from behind (especially riding in 1st person) and then after watching the demo back you realise that actually it was just a racing incident or even your own fault? I know that I've done that.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You don't need a replay when you're directly involved.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Well, you sorta do. You don't have a 360° vision....
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

I was freaking out when Barcia got taken out by Vincent. He clearly had already passed him, and did the same line that everyone did over that jump, then Vincent tries to "race" him and goes directly into him! Ridiculous. If that had happened to any of you guys in a real race, you guys would probably do the exact same thing. Also it's not like Roczen doesn't ride dirty when he means to, don't you remember he roosted Durham after Durham won that heat?
I looked at Roczen's tweets, he and Vincent are happy with each other. They said, that Roczen owes Vincent a steak dinner, and he's all like, "Yeah man :-)" I sent him some nasty tweets. Same with Vincent. That was really Barcia's win, working for a ten second lead just to get screwed over by a lapper with three turns to go? Dick move.
I understand Barcia's rage too, wasn't Roczen in the same mood last week? When his GAYtm broke on him?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

i_Bite#21 wrote:I sent him some nasty tweets. Same with Vincent.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Srsly guize, I'm kind of afraid. This dood is hardcore
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I wanna see the go pro footage of bubbas crash! Looked like the camera took a beating though
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

KTM57 wrote:
Not talking about just this incident. I don't doubt it!
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

i_Bite#21 wrote:I was freaking out when Barcia got taken out by Vincent. He clearly had already passed him, and did the same line that everyone did over that jump, then Vincent tries to "race" him and goes directly into him! Ridiculous. If that had happened to any of you guys in a real race, you guys would probably do the exact same thing. Also it's not like Roczen doesn't ride dirty when he means to, don't you remember he roosted Durham after Durham won that heat?
I looked at Roczen's tweets, he and Vincent are happy with each other. They said, that Roczen owes Vincent a steak dinner, and he's all like, "Yeah man :-)" I sent him some nasty tweets. Same with Vincent. That was really Barcia's win, working for a ten second lead just to get screwed over by a lapper with three turns to go? Dick move.
I understand Barcia's rage too, wasn't Roczen in the same mood last week? When his GAYtm broke on him?
BROtocross wrote:The crash was actually Justin’s fault, but to say that is misleading because it implies that he did something wrong. He really did not, but it just worked out unfavorably. Everyone saying that it was Vincent’s fault is either a complete retard or just regularly sucks the dick of the fastest guy in the room.
Just read this guy.
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

Just to make sure it's clear though, Barcia was fined for roosting one of the astrik guys, not just for goin Tasmanian devil on his competitors. If I had only seen what he actually did I'd be one less Barcia fan, but the fact that he gave an actual apology on the podium made me turn off the tv with even more respect for him. Either of the Stewarts would have just been like "it was his fault, he deserved it."
Ben Fransoo, OG.