Heres the solution to USA

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Heres the solution to USA

Post by JB323 »

the truth has spoken and wasnt cut from tv....... :shock:

bought congress 5000000%

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
acid.
Team: Acid Films

Re: Heres the solution to USA

Post by acid. »

That's very true, very true infact.

That guy has balls to go all out on TV.

Acid.
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible"
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I agree, but take away that music, and this video isn't as impactful... :lol:
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

Damn straight. I like how he sums it all up. We're being extracted. We've been suffering for playing into the banking scam since 1913 when the Federal Reserve (a foreign entity, not part of the US gov't) took over printing our money. Since then, a dollar is worth 4c of what it once was. End the Fed! Most of the people in congress and wall street would be hanging upside down on a bbq rack if Americans had even a fraction of the balls we used to have in our grandparents' generation.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Sweendoggy wrote:I agree, but take away that music, and this video isn't as impactful... :lol:
Hans Zimmer doesnt make music for movies. People make movies for Hans Zimmer's music. :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Is that guy running? He made it sound like he was or will.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

US politics in a nutshell

Indirectly brought to you by the great CS188
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I watched a documentary this week (on english tv) about the recession that started in 2008 and how all the american banks caused it. The american banks have so much control over america and its government its unbelievable. Some of the fucked up stuff they did and at the end of the day when it all goes wrong they walk away with millions of dollars of bonuses while millions of people all around the world lose their jobs and their homes as a result.

Well worth a watch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... nside_Job/
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

I hate to get all political here but I have to say a few things. Regarding that rant, the guy had some good points about the politicians and how our weath is extracted. (Why is no one accoutable for lending hundreds of millions to Solyndra, but if your or I did it, we'd be locked up forever.) That rant went sour though when he suggested we let a person like Teddy Rosevelt, a progressive mind you, and let that person have full control of the country, in other words a dictator? Wtf how is that a better situation? Want career politicians out, then we need term limits so the crooks cant stay in there. They steal our money and dont even go to court, but instead are put before "commities" and questioned, with nothing else done. Their bank accounts should be locked and if found guilty by a real court of law, they go to jail forever and we take it all back. We also re-elect these fools, so whos really to blame?

Second, this notion that its all the banks fault and wall street. Thats a bunch of liberal bs spoon fed to you from the media to sway you to agreeing with this occupy movement. The banks exaggerated the mess, I will say that by creating MBS's mortgage backed securities. The root cause is government creating rules to force banks to make loans to people who couldnt afford them. Sorry, but the democrat party and presidents like Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton really felt the lower class needed the help, so this is all democrat "fairness" hard at work for ya. Works great doesnt it? So, here are the banks with trillions in loans to unqualified home owners (it was called subprime market for a reason). How can they get these huge depts off there hands because they knew the loans were worthless? They created mortgage backed securities, which are a bunch of loans bundled together and sold similar to a stock to its investors. The housing market went crazy with high cost of houses because the rules for who could now purchase a home was a much lower standard. The market bubble started to POP when all these loans that had only 3-5 year fixed rates started to go variable and those that should have never got a loan went in default. Now all those MBS mortgage backed securities with billions in loans were suddenly worth nothing!

I used to be a loan officer in 2005 so I saw first hand who were able to qualify for these loans. Democrats love to make things easy for the lower class, and in some situations it can be a good thing, just like how republicans want to make lower classes self reliant, but when they start forcing rules on to the private sector, this is what happens. Has NBC, ABC, CNN ever explained how this started, no. Now they want Occupy Wall Street to keep going because its the evil bankers who want to steal from the poor. Your being duped. :( Sorry to get so political, but this bs has got to stop. Do your homework and research, you cant take the news at face value any more unfortunately.

John
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

JohnnyMac wrote:I hate to get all political here but I have to say a few things. Regarding that rant, the guy had some good points about the politicians and how our weath is extracted. (Why is no one accoutable for lending hundreds of millions to Solyndra, but if your or I did it, we'd be locked up forever.) That rant went sour though when he suggested we let a person like Teddy Rosevelt, a progressive mind you, and let that person have full control of the country, in other words a dictator? Wtf how is that a better situation? Want career politicians out, then we need term limits so the crooks cant stay in there. They steal our money and dont even go to court, but instead are put before "commities" and questioned, with nothing else done. Their bank accounts should be locked and if found guilty by a real court of law, they go to jail forever and we take it all back. We also re-elect these fools, so whos really to blame?

Second, this notion that its all the banks fault and wall street. Thats a bunch of liberal bs spoon fed to you from the media to sway you to agreeing with this occupy movement. The banks exaggerated the mess, I will say that by creating MBS's mortgage backed securities. The root cause is government creating rules to force banks to make loans to people who couldnt afford them. Sorry, but the democrat party and presidents like Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton really felt the lower class needed the help, so this is all democrat "fairness" hard at work for ya. Works great doesnt it? So, here are the banks with trillions in loans to unqualified home owners (it was called subprime market for a reason). How can they get these huge depts off there hands because they knew the loans were worthless? They created mortgage backed securities, which are a bunch of loans bundled together and sold similar to a stock to its investors. The housing market went crazy with high cost of houses because the rules for who could now purchase a home was a much lower standard. The market bubble started to POP when all these loans that had only 3-5 year fixed rates started to go variable and those that should have never got a loan went in default. Now all those MBS mortgage backed securities with billions in loans were suddenly worth nothing!

I used to be a loan officer in 2005 so I saw first hand who were able to qualify for these loans. Democrats love to make things easy for the lower class, and in some situations it can be a good thing, just like how republicans want to make lower classes self reliant, but when they start forcing rules on to the private sector, this is what happens. Has NBC, ABC, CNN ever explained how this started, no. Now they want Occupy Wall Street to keep going because its the evil bankers who want to steal from the poor. Your being duped. :( Sorry to get so political, but this bs has got to stop. Do your homework and research, you cant take the news at face value any more unfortunately.

John
You sound very educated and knowledgeable on the subject, and thanks for sharing your thoughts. I don't disagree with anything you're saying, except that you're de-emphasizing the role of banks and the (non)Federal (non)Reserve. Here are a few quotes, all verifiable. I agree that no true Republic can last for long once the voters (democrats) realize that they can vote themselves money from the commonwealth, until it is all bankrupt. However, there is more to the story than liberals demanding too much:

Woodrow Wilson, 1916, said:

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men... We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

The Rothschilds
"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors,
that there will be no opposition from that class." -- Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Senators & Congressmen:

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal
Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United
States" -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AZ)

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President
[Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....
the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."
-- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." -- Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board asministers the finance system by authority
of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits
from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny..."
-- Congressman Wright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.
There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
International bankers -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.
They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people
of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" -- Congressional
Record 12595-12603 -- Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Nuff Said...

McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

Heres the solution to USA'S problems, become more like canadians.
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews