Anaheim 1

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
nickmx
Team: Privateer

Re: Anaheim 1

Post by nickmx »

to bad there not going to dallas this year maybe next year they will come back and mayberace in are new stadium
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

i wish they still had Vancouver then i could be going to 3 races
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

That was crazy.

I kind of liked seeing everything. It was a nice change from the shortened heats, highlighted LCQ, full main.

But yeah, I didn't expect Weimer or Grant to win. Crazy A1. :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

well as soon as bubba started acting like a retard on crack i saw it coming
but grant i wasnt expecting to win if bubba and reed were out
and after the heat i was expecting wiemer to win but at first i thought it was gunna be dungey or lawernce(more so dungey)
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Wasn't completely Stewarts fault though.

It was just a racing accident, you know, shit happens.

But, I'm kind of glad he didn't get his bike started again, he could have really fucked his year up if he started riding again. I called bad concussion the second he hit the ground, let alone lay there, then smash into Windham.
motox755

Post by motox755 »

Now that was some good racing that sucks that Reed and Stewart crashed but it was cool Grant got it barely thou that was sketchy at the end.They really need to stop bringing up Lawrence every damn time they talk to Dungey though

*yea i was almost positive he got the collar cracker right when he hit but thats good he didnt
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Just got home. That was a damn good race, really wasn't expecting anything that happened. From where I was sitting I couldn't see the full whoop section so I only saw reed go down and I was like pumping my fist's "fuck yeah!" until I noticed Stewart went down too and I was like shit. It sucks poto had a bad start and then stalled after the finish line, he was really fast in practice. All in all im glad Grant won, it's always awesome seeing someone that happy about a win, especially after those scary last two laps. I watched him picked that tough block cover up and I was like oh no....
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

OH MY GOD dude that race was amazing but i wish reed didnt go down (sorry mittocs haha) but Stewart was SOO mad lol he was all pissed off at the the girl that was interviewing him, as i would be too he could have been in it if his bike woulda started... but things happen all in all though that was an AMAZING race

EDIT: and for the record i'm glad Lawrence got 4th and i didnt see the end so idk if he got penalized he's a jerk and i have NO respect for him
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

He officially got 5th.

They docked him one position, I guess AMA doesn't want to do too much because they want his and Dungeys little temper tantrums to continue.

Mittocs, did you by any chance catch the Rise Against music in the pre-race show? I was like "saweet".
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Could he have turned around safely though? If he would've stopped in his tracks and spun around right away he would have been t-boned by someone coming past over that triple out of the corner, the blind triple...I'm sure he could have went back, but at what risk to himself and the other guys on the track? It all depends on how the rule book is worded. Gaining position can be interpreted two ways, literally going from 5th to 4th, or as in track position, meaning gaining time on the nearest rider. Did he do either of these, it was hard to tell on the 5sec clip they showed on TV.

As for the rest of it it was pretty surprising, just the fact that Reed's sprint speed was so much quicker than Stewart's surprised me. Watching Bubba ride over his head to catch him was a blast. It looked like Bubba bobbled coming out of that rut and jumped out of the throttle right in front of a WFO Reed, and they came together. Just racing, you couldn't pull a move like that off on purpose.

Best part of the night for me was watching a dazed and confused Bubba trying to kickstart his carburated Yamaha. Villopoto and Reed didn't have any trouble restarting their bikes.
Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

haha yeah I did catch the rise against. I've got a picture of ferry riding out of the pits and my brother in the background with a story behind it. I'll post it here when all my pictures are done uploading

*edit, Where did Lawrence cut the track? They didn't say anything about it at the stadium and I didn't see it

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

motox755

Post by motox755 »

he accidentily jumped off the track before a corner and it would have beena a bitch getting back on so he rode through and came out on the other side of the corner its not like he ment to just say hey im gonna cut the corner it just happened he was shakin his head after he got back on
Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

Ok, so heres the picture (my brother is in the flannel)

and the story: Last year at the Glen Helen nationals my brother asked ferry for his jersey and ferry told him he couldn't so then my brother asked "can I at least have your nipple tape" and he just laughed. So now every year at both the supercrosses and the nationals my brother always asked him for his nipple tape and so I got the picture of ferry laughing after my brother asking him for his nipple tape today. hahahaha

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

me with the rockstar chicks (either the lighting made me look really white, or maybe I really am just that white o.O)

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Lucky Bugger. :D
Haha.