Anaheim 1

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
motox755
Team: Privateer

Re: Anaheim 1

Post by motox755 »

shit happens when you ride i mean i cant say ive never took someone out before :roll.Also like i think it was in one of the heats where they had the pile up NO one was backing off theyre all lookin for the number 1 spot so it gets a little crazy lol.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

frederick wrote:
Mittocs wrote:His front tire caught Weimers back tire and shot him over into Canard. Yeah it was his fault but it wasn't intentional
I just watched the race(downloaded it) they show the incident there in slow-mo.
It looks like lawerences bike powerwheelied as he was leaning to the left, his front wheel left the grond and lawrence slipped into canard.
EDIT: after watching it several times, it does look like he caught Weimers tire... I got no idea though. But him catchings Weims tire seems more realistic.
Where did you find the torrent?
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

USE SEARCH YOU NOOB!
:lol:
jlv, am i allowed to post links to torrents? @ mxhq, you'll get banned for it...

[This isnt a link to a torrent] Cencored. [/This isnt a link to a torrent]
Pathry check your inbox.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

I'd prefer not to link to the torrent. Check out the Vital MX forums. They have a forum specifically for MX torrents.

BTW, did anyone see the spacer mix up on Stewart's bike? Are those spacers the same on both sides on Yamahas?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Transworld's site never works for me. :( Just connects then says transfering data but never actually does anything.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

me too
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

lol can his macanic not read?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

Hey what do u think abt the musical riders this year. My opinions are Grant looks smooth on the Yami, Reed looks faster than he ever has now aboard the suzuk, and Bubba does not look that happy on the way the yami is working for him. Weimer... god dam, give that kid some speed bumps or a speed limit to slow him down haha.
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Reed looked good, Stewart looked like he was riding over his head, Villopoto is middle of the road. Fast in heat, slow in main. can't really tell about him. Windham disappointed me, and Grant was an unexpected fast. Shorty was good, 2nd was his best finish ever, and Hill ran like shit, but he's still coming off an injury, so it's understandable. Same with Alessi.

Lites:
Damn Mitch Payton. Wiemer and Morais were hauling, what does he do to them? Dungey looked ok. Looked like he was riding a little rusty, first race jitters, maybe. J-Law looked great. If he didn't go down, he would have won. He was hauling past everyone. Canard looked ok. Looked a little tired, but he also wen't down, so dissapointing. Larson sucked balls, (not that I expect anything from him anyway. Rookie class kind of sucks other than Blake Wharton). The rest of lites was ok.

Well, can't wait for Phoenix (I think it's there, right?)
coggins144

Post by coggins144 »

The race was pretty good from where I was. I thought Josh's rear brake would seize, and lock the rear tire. In fact, i saw his rotor and it looked very discolored when he was in the pits after the race. Chad's front rotor was jacked up pretty hard. And i dont think James came out of the trailer all night after the main, im sure his head was not feeling to great, some people said he hit very hard, but I did not see it. i do not no why people keep saying that Lawrence is in Dungy's head. Dungey had a mishap in his heat and had almost the worst gate pick. For Dungey to get all the way to third after having to come from way back in the pack is not to bad, im sure if lawrence would have been in front of him he would have charged a little harder, but he played the cards he was dealt, and sometimes that is all that can be done. I wish they would have put what Canard said on the T.V., it was the most hilarious thing i have heard in a long time. RV looked very good in his heat, but just could not get the track dialed in for the main, which is unlike for him. But it was a good race, but i wish chad and james could have fought it out for the whole race.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

youve now interiged me... what did canard say?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
coggins144

Post by coggins144 »

Him and his mechanic were talking about what happened and Trey said something to the effect of "i dont blame him, i mean, with all that hair he cant see out of his peripherial's anyway" it does not seem as funny now, but at the time we all started laughing.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Im leaving pretty soon for Phoenix. Hopefully it will be a good race like last years lites class
Gourley #13
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Someone should do reports from mx sim races like voutare,iceman and coggins did about real sx. :wink:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I would, but...

I can barely play the demos as it is. :D