Anaheim 1

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Motoboss

Re: Anaheim 1

Post by Motoboss »

Looking good Mittocs :lol:
I really dont like J Law so my opinions are probbly biast but from where I was sitting on my couch It looked to me like J law cut the track
I mean theres a difference between intentional and non intentional idk if it was either but he did not even try to go back at all it almost looked like it was intentional his bike was always going foward and did not slow down or even think of turning around I just wonder what would of happened if he battleing with someone at the time it happened I think the AMA would have made a diferent call
Oh well I geuss there polotics in everything
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Motoboss wrote:Looking good Mittocs :lol:
I really dont like J Law so my opinions are probbly biast but from where I was sitting on my couch It looked to me like J law cut the track
I mean theres a difference between intentional and non intentional idk if it was either but he did not even try to go back at all it almost looked like it was intentional his bike was always going foward and did not slow down or even think of turning around I just wonder what would of happened if he battleing with someone at the time it happened I think the AMA would have made a diferent call
Oh well I geuss there polotics in everything

If he was battling with someone, was behind them, cut the track and ended in front he most likely would have been DQ'd.. But he did do the 'right' thing in a way, because that triple the second jump is taller than he is, so you wouldn't be able to see him coming back on the track. (Notice how there were about 3 flaggers and 2 officials standing in that area?) For safety reasons, I guess, he just cut it. And then, the time that he gained from cutting the track was about the same as the difference between 4/5th positions, so they just put him back one place, not that it matters that much though.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Off topic a little but every year I go to washoutal and I get VIP tickets so I get all day pit passes and a hospitality tent with free food. Anyway but after every moto I go to the pits and ask people for their goggles and I get about 2 or 3 pairs every moto it's awesome!
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

Why has noone said anythingabout how lawrence took Canard out? I mean that was dirty as hell and he pretty much ruined Canard's chance at the championship. I like how in all the articles about it so far they have just said that they came together. From what I saw it definately looked like lawrence took him out. I really don't understand that clown. I mean it was like the 3rd turn and he was riding fast as hell all night...I really don't think it was a smart idea to attempt such an aggressive pass on the first lap. Oh well I guess it is just j-law's world and everyone else is just living in it.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

His front tire caught Weimers back tire and shot him over into Canard. Yeah it was his fault but it wasn't intentional
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea, I saw his front wheel hit the back of Weimer's too. I'll agree he was being a little aggressive, but then again when Canard saw him on his inside he could have backed off and let j-law have the position. He was being just as aggressive...it's racing it happens. His bike not starting ruined his chances at the championship. Have these guys not heard of bump starting a bike? I've had to bump start my bike many times in the past. Actually on one of my race bikes the kick starter comes off after Its running in the pits. So if I need to start it again for any reason I'm off and running....
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

bump starting?

Is the like jump starting? Like, having it in gear with the clutch in, then dropping it and jumping it?

That's hard on a supercross track, because he'd need to push the bike up the triple, then jump it on that tiny amount of downhill on the back side. :/ I think they should all just use the magic button. :/
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

that or fuel injection
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Pumaxcs wrote:that or fuel injection
All the 450's (except KTM and Yamaha) have EFI now.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

i know just another option is what i was putting out there
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

LOL, you can do it in neutral, and when you jump on it click it in gear. It'll push easier that way. And who says he'd need a hill to do it. Just run, I'm sure all these guys run plenty as it is.

Canard rides a 250...
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

that was a grea show in both classes!! i love racing like that. i hope reed has enough to battle with james all year. chad looked awesome. and i love all the shit wit jlaw. i like him for some reason. ya he runs his mouth quite a bit. but that just adds to everything, way more exciting. dungey is a little bitch and i cant believe he's bailing on one industries like that.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Phathry25 wrote:LOL, you can do it in neutral, and when you jump on it click it in gear. It'll push easier that way. And who says he'd need a hill to do it. Just run, I'm sure all these guys run plenty as it is.

Canard rides a 250...

Eh, I've never started a hot 450 like that before, so I don't know.

yeah, I've push started my 125, but that's a lot different.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Like I said, after I leave my pit area at a race on one of my race bikes that's my only option. So I know it works. Actually it's my backup plan if I have trouble getting the bike w/ the kick starter restarted too. It doesn't really take a good roll to get the motor moving, just one quick snap then its running usually.

At any rate I'm just curious why I've never seen a pro mxer trying this when they are having trouble refiring a bike.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Mittocs wrote:His front tire caught Weimers back tire and shot him over into Canard. Yeah it was his fault but it wasn't intentional
I just watched the race(downloaded it) they show the incident there in slow-mo.
It looks like lawerences bike powerwheelied as he was leaning to the left, his front wheel left the grond and lawrence slipped into canard.
EDIT: after watching it several times, it does look like he caught Weimers tire... I got no idea though. But him catchings Weims tire seems more realistic.