Anaheim 1

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
russ190
Team: Privateer

Re: Anaheim 1

Post by russ190 »

they got the results of Phoenix race now. Stewart and Reed finish 1,2. Dungey won his main while JLaw didnt even make the main event.
yomo

Post by yomo »

neither did trey canard...

Anyone know what happend to him?
coggins144

Post by coggins144 »

I think Canard was feeling a little under the weather. When a factory team does not make the LCQ its not because they can't, its because they dont want to. Lawrence just sucked it up last night, thats all there is to it. Lawerence made to many mistakes at all the wrong times. But he got to see how much he was getting into Dungeys head from the stands, maybe that will stop everyone from saying that. The supercross class race was good, with Tedesco comming all the way to fourth and Grant holding onto thrid,i really look for alot to come out of Grant, he is focused and knows what it takes to beat Reed and Stewart. I also look for the races to get closer between the top 5 from here on out. Reed has really stepped up his game also, could it be because he is training with Carmicheal? Or just that Suzuki might fit Reed better than the Yamaha did? Well looks like A2 will be a good one!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Nah, I disagree with Lawrence. I'll write it up in my own little write up though. (Do you think we should make a new thread for all the different events? I don't think it's a bad idea. Have people most their reviews/thoughts or whatever).

Lites

Well, I'll start with Lawrence: I'm kind of bumbed for the luck this kid has been having. He straightened out, started a new team out of his own pocket, and his whole finances are resting on him winning and bringing home some dough. What happened here, was he got fucked over in a crash in the Heat, (which wasn't his fault, though it was his that he got a shitty start). And after the heat, he comes out in the LCQ and gets a decent start, but gets caught up behind a tip-over. Neither was his fault. Shitty luck, that's all. (Good luck for the rest of the year). Anyway, so aside from Lawrence, Dungey looked crazy fast. Maybe it's the fox, but he was moving. He looked smooth all night, no mistakes, and the bike looked good. Weimer, man, bummer. He was going good too. I don't think he would have held Dungey off though. He's not that experienced with holding down races. But, if he didn't go down in the sand, it would have been a hell of a battle. And congrats for Brayton. I knew he had the speed, I've been watching videos all offseason, and all I have been hearing is how fast he goes. Shows it tonight. 2nd isn't bad at all, and same for Morais, but I heard nothing. Congrats on the 3rd, and the PC guys are hauling. (steroids? Haha). Deeper in the pack, bummer for Canard. I'm pretty sure he got knocked out with a concussion. (well, not KO, knocked out of the race.) Better luck outdoors, buddy.

Supercross

Stewie was fast. Damn that kid can go. Once his bike actually goes straight and even through the whoops, he will be unstoppable. Reed is the same, only his bike actually works. I still think James has the skill on him though, regardless of how the bike is performing. Then Grant, he was moving too. He held his own against Stewart for a while, and held Reed off for a good 3 laps. I was impressed with how he shaped up after leaving Geico. RV wasn't doing bad. Slipups again cost him. He charged good though. But, to be honest, I don't really care about the Supercross class as much. So, that's all I have to say.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Heres what I have to say about that....

Alessi is a FAG
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Which one?

Mike is kind of a douche for wrecking RV, but yeah. Jeff did something in the race too. I think he took a digger right infront of someone.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

I don't like either of them but I was referring to Mike. I've never liked him
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Aye. Eh. I don't mind him. I mean, yeah, not my favorite rider, but I still like him enough to do some googling about how he was after Red Bud.

Anyone ever heard of this chick named Boxxy on Youtube?

Holy shit, energy.
Last edited by Voutare on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
motox755

Post by motox755 »

i havent liked mike since that one race at glen helen where him and tedesco crashed and he was standing on tedescos bike like a douchebag.i dont know if anyone else remembers that
motox161

Post by motox161 »

yeah i remember that and im pretty sure that he was crying too haha
Gourley #13
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng47iiLdWLQ

This?

Kid seems like a douche there. He could have got back up and not let 35 other riders past him, but he needed to be a fag.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Wow. As much as I love living in the past, I've moved on since that, I'm sure Mike has too...