The moto god LOL

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
chuey352

The moto god LOL

Post by chuey352 »

And God said let there be dirt, and man took that dirt…and shaped it into a motocross track. And then Jesus sat upon his 450 and threw the maddest, sickest whips the world has ever seen. Jesus was 100% man and 100 % holy…which means he blitzed the whoops 100% faster than anyone has ever done before. Jesus took his bike, put it on the stand and re-fueled himself with wine and bread and thanked the Lord our God for the gift of Motocross…and God simply replied…”BRAAAP”!!!

IDK i just thought it was funny
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
JETZcorp
Team: Privateer

Re: The moto god LOL

Post by JETZcorp »

That reminds me of Super Hunky's story of Enduro heaven. It's something like 3 pages and only in the book (and some '80s issue of Moden Cycle, probably) so I can't share it with you. Jesus was in the story, way ahead of the pack, going through streams on one wheel, blasting up the roughest of hills at freeway speeds, etc.

The last few lines of the story go as follows.

"Five minutes after the enduro was over, the complete results were posted. Our friend and Saint Peter wandered over and checked the board. Our friend had taken a win in the Open A class, but the mystery rider, who was listed by a number only, had taken the overall win. Our friend turned to Saint Peter and asked, "You know that rider in front of me? Was that... was that... the Lord?" Saint Peter sighed. "Yes, but he thinks he's John Penton."" (Monkey Butt! Pg.360)
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Rallemx

Re: The moto god LOL

Post by Rallemx »

Wow I love this..Dont know what to say..Its just..PERFECT! :)