Bye.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX_Cardinal

Bye.

Post by MX_Cardinal »

I didn't realize you guys were kidding about my skin being so AWESOME, like it really is. I just have different interests and different tastes. I think birdpeople and animalpeople are cool, that's all. But by no means do I have a sexual fetish for them, nor will I ever have one, because it seems disturbing. I just wanted to show the MXS world something different, but all your compliments were bullshit. I've had people on other forums treat me like shit, and every time I've had enough, I just leave. I mainly got this game because I wanted to create a birdperson, but you guys weren't that accepting and tolerant. But I don't care what you think of me or my art. I'll find better people. The only thing I'll go on here for now is PMing jlv questions about modding the game, and downloading stuff, so don't ban me. Bye.
Robert196

Re: Bye.

Post by Robert196 »

| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
DJD

Post by DJD »

Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

see you tommorow
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

MX_Cardinal wrote: I mainly got this game because I wanted to create a birdperson
lol wut :lol:
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

Erichellgren wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_kx3Jz_Ks[/youtube]
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

MX_Cardinal wrote:I didn't realize you guys were kidding about my skin being so AWESOME, like it really is. I just have different interests and different tastes. I think birdpeople and animalpeople are cool, that's all. But by no means do I have a sexual fetish for them, nor will I ever have one, because it seems disturbing. I just wanted to show the MXS world something different, but all your compliments were bullshit. I've had people on other forums treat me like shit, and every time I've had enough, I just leave. I mainly got this game because I wanted to create a birdperson, but you guys weren't that accepting and tolerant. But I don't care what you think of me or my art. I'll find better people. The only thing I'll go on here for now is PMing jlv questions about modding the game, and downloading stuff, so don't ban me. Bye.
THIS IS MX SIMULATOR NOT BIRDS' R US SIMULATOR!!! :lol:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Anyways. Back to bird people

Harvey Birdman
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

DJ99X wrote:Anyways. Back to bird people

Harvey Birdman
seems legit
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MX_Cardinal

Post by MX_Cardinal »

mxrewind665 wrote:
MX_Cardinal wrote:I didn't realize you guys were kidding about my skin being so AWESOME, like it really is. I just have different interests and different tastes. I think birdpeople and animalpeople are cool, that's all. But by no means do I have a sexual fetish for them, nor will I ever have one, because it seems disturbing. I just wanted to show the MXS world something different, but all your compliments were bullshit. I've had people on other forums treat me like shit, and every time I've had enough, I just leave. I mainly got this game because I wanted to create a birdperson, but you guys weren't that accepting and tolerant. But I don't care what you think of me or my art. I'll find better people. The only thing I'll go on here for now is PMing jlv questions about modding the game, and downloading stuff, so don't ban me. Bye.
THIS IS MX SIMULATOR NOT BIRDS' R US SIMULATOR!!! :lol:
Okay, okay. I just got mad. One guy said he really kinda did like my skins, and they are very unique, and not the boring old rider suit skins you're used to. When I was about tem years old, I loved motocross, and played Motocross Madness 2, Moto Racer, and EA Sports Supercross. I even went to an EA Sports Supercross Series race at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis back in 2000. I wanted to get back to MX gaming, heard about MXS, tried the demo, then in two years bought it. But as far as the out-of-the-ordinary skins, I've been doing that since the MCM2 days, as I've made everything from Fox McCloud from the Starfox game series to a Bowser-style Koopa character. When I downloaded the MXS demo, I realized this would be a great tool for not only motocross riding, but also to express my artistic abilities and creativity and make riders no one has ever dreamed of. I'm a MX fan, just a different breed of MX fan. And to that guy who said, "see you tomorrow," I'm back.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

p2sta

Post by p2sta »

to be honest...it looks like it's made in MS paint in 5 minutes...if you want to go creative and artistic..do it properly. The idea itself is not bad, you said you did skins for other games back in the days, but this is really kinda lame...

Learn how to make things properly then you can get some respect ;)

If I had more time I would show you how to make a badass bird rider, but I don't have it... :evil: