San Fran fight

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

San Fran fight

Post by Voutare »

I've been reading about this all week, and I just listened to the DMXS radio with Ping, and he said that Hanny and J-law came over to the TLD camp, and got in Bonifaces face about him brake-checking Hanny. Then they started verbal fighting which lead to Boniface headbutting Hanny. Funny, Zidane did the same exact thing at the World Cup. :P

Yeah, so the fight broke out, and everyone got involved. Troy tried to get J-law away, J-Law punched him a few times and then ran off after Troy told him that he shouldn't be there, and Blose was hunting him down. Blose hates the kid. But yeah. I guess it's all settled now. Josh appologized, and Boniface doesn't have a problem with it anymore, I don't think. And TLD and H&H was training at the same track yesterday.
coggins144

Re: San Fran fight

Post by coggins144 »

There both pussies, they wont fight you. Lawrence is just trying to get some air time so people do not forget his name. Hanny is also a idiot, and i would hate to have to fight Boniface............
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: San Fran fight

Post by Voutare »

I'd hate to fight Blose. He is pretty damn big. Ping- (paraphrasing) - "Damn, if I were a homo... Blose is jacked."

But I dont know what the hell J-law is thinking. He's got his life into his team, and he goes around and screws with Hanson like it matters. :/

I dunno. I like the kid and all, but one day he's got to just gets straight up kicked out for a long(er) time.