It's official

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: It's official

Post by Cody Darr »

Who said he was the fastest man on the planet? :lol: They just said he looks faster.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Whether he looks faster or not is irrelevant. Stewart has had race winning speed all year long BUT he kept crashing. His lack of wins this year came from too many crashes, his speed was there all the time he just couldnt put 20 laps together at that speed. Hopefully if he feels more comfortable on the Suzuki then he will crash less and then the better results will come.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Clearly he cant be the fastest man on the planet, i already got that title
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

OMG he looks so much better...oh wait that's a yamaha...on his home track....with no other fast riders to compare with....

I think he might do better on the zook, but why guess, Hangtown is only 2 weeks away!
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Well he got the scrubs and whips dialed thats for sure...
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Id say he'll be alot faster... Why you ask? The geometry and weight distrapution for the yami is completly diffrent to any other brand.
For all we know that could have been the reason for all of his crashes.
As far as attitude goes he's got alot of work.
Hi
ct596

Post by ct596 »

Sweendoggy wrote:

OMG he looks so much better...oh wait that's a yamaha...on his home track....with no other fast riders to compare with....

I think he might do better on the zook, but why guess, Hangtown is only 2 weeks away!
That was before the big transformation of the yami, not saying he will be way better just pointing out that it was a completely different bike.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Boblob801 wrote:Id say he'll be alot faster... Why you ask? The geometry and weight distrapution for the yami is completly diffrent to any other brand.
That video was filmed last summer before he signed with JGR.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I think it is the 2010-12 Yamaha's fault. James on the 2009 Yamaha crashed out of A1 and came back to beat Chad in Vegas. They went to the new bike and he didn't have anything like he used to have. I'll be rooting for him, anyone to compete with Dungey will be good enough for me.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJD

Post by DJD »

That video looks like it was footage from preseason, and you can tell it was stitched together from multiple riding sessions.

James will always have the raw speed, but how his fitness will hold up will not be answered till the second moto at Hangtown.

Bring it on, more exiting now. Fo'Sho.
DJD

Post by DJD »

That video looks like it was footage from preseason, and you can tell it was stitched together from multiple riding sessions.

James will always have the raw speed, but how his fitness will hold up will not be answered till the second moto at Hangtown.

Bring it on, more exiting now. Fo'Sho.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Pumaxcs wrote:I think it is the 2010-12 Yamaha's fault. James on the 2009 Yamaha crashed out of A1 and came back to beat Chad in Vegas. They went to the new bike and he didn't have anything like he used to have. I'll be rooting for him, anyone to compete with Dungey will be good enough for me.
I don't think that's the issue, perhaps only partially the issue. I think the main issue is missing the outdoors, as well as most of the '10 sx. He started off good in the 2010 series. He has gotten worse every year since. There is no way the bike has gotten worse since 2010. I reckon the outdoors riding would have kept him sharp, and reduced his brain farts, because that is what caused most of his crashes.
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

JS7 sucks.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:Id say he'll be a lot faster... Why you ask? The geometry and weight distrapution for the yami is completly diffrent to any other brand.
That video was filmed last summer before he signed with JGR.
I dont understand how thats relevant?? All I was saying is that when he was on the "reversed engine" Yamaha He crashed a lot.
Sooo now he's on a Suzuki he should be a lot faster.
Hi
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Look at the blame game! :lol:

Millsaps proved that the bike is fine. :roll:
Boblob801 wrote:Sooo now he's on a Suzuki he should be a lot faster.
Pretty sure he was damn fast on the Yami. Its not the bikes fault the rider couldnt keep the wheels on the ground.

Hope he does well though. Just wish he didnt play all the stupid games with the team just to get attention.