mxs sounds

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
hvpunk62

mxs sounds

Post by hvpunk62 »

does anyone no if it would be possible to record real bike sounds for mxs seeing how we use the same power curves as the real bikes like get a sound clip from on the dyno or something idk just a thought id play mxs 10x more if the bikes sounded good =]
DJD

Re: mxs sounds

Post by DJD »

Amen Brother........

Ive been preaching that message for months now...........but nobody seems to care.... :x .....it would make the game a million times better......
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

while the sounds arent awesome yet. they are better than most other games. atleast ur throttle control directly controls the sound levels. not like iin untamed. those are the worst bike sounds in a game ever!!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah what we have now is way better than recorded sounds. What recorded sounds does is it has a sound for in the air and on ground. Then it just repeats itself. You can be on the throttle and it'll sound great then you start to get to the parts were you dont hold the throttle down the whole way or its so long it runs out of sound feed. That's when your idea hits the crapper and will repeat itself.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I'm not talkin about using recorded sounds........just modifying the existing exhaust note to make the bikes sound more realistic......
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I don't think you understand how hard it is to make a synthesized sound, sound like the real thing.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i think people need to stop saying stuff like that dj yah its hard and all but jlv wanted to make a great game and hes going to have to work for hes not gonna go well its to hard to make bikes sound real so im just not gonna do it
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I just think that the sounds are good enough now, there are many many many more things he should think about before he changes the bike sounds.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

they are harder things that could be more worth in the longer run. The sounds we have right now are among the top so i say we get everything we need for it to be a real game then we worry about the small tid bits that make it close to perfect.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Ok, if you want real bike sounds, here is what you do.

Wire up a robot that runs from your MXS throttle/CPU to your throttle housing on your dirtbike. Make sure that full throttle on MXS is full on the real bike. And wire it according. 1/2 = 1/2,etc.

Now, sit on said dirtbike, (place on a stand, may help). Open MXS, play.

There you go. :D
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

Voutare wrote:
Now, sit on said dirtbike, (place on a stand, may help). Open MXS, play.
HAHA.. Classic, I love it
DJD

Post by DJD »

Its just hard to get into it when my bike sounds like a damn weed eater......... :x

BBBBWWWWWIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!! BWING! BBBBBWWWWWWIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!

I just think it would really improve the experience by having some kick A$$ bike sounds.....
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

i think me and dj de. are the only ones tht think better sounds would be a great improvement i think it would be the greatest improvement i made sounds for lfs tht sounded pretty identical to the real cars and tht has to be a pretty identical setup caz there both set up on rpm power etc ...although mva does not shift properly i could sit there and play it all day just caz the bikes sound so sexy especially the rev limiter id be happy even with a new rev limiter in mxs i just dont want to drive around on bikes tht sound like a little kid farting threw a straw XD
yomo

Post by yomo »

i think it would be awesome... but to actually make them sound better would take way to much time when other things need to be done first
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I didn't even know MXS had sound.

I've had my computer on mute for at least 5 years.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.