Video Camera

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mikey

Video Camera

Post by Mikey »

Whats a good Video camera for makin kinda seriose fun videos for MX, BMX, Body Boarding, Scooter's? im lookin for a HD. And just wondering if you guys have one, but kinda a medium size i guess or somthin like this
Image.
But what do you guys think?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yomo

Re: Video Camera

Post by yomo »

Im thinking... F***ing expensive for just a few movies. Im pretty sure they are for VERY SERIOUS film makers. i'd say just work out how much you want to spend and go to a local camera shop and see what you can get. Defiantly get a tape not a disk recorder... they are actually one of the stupidest things invented in the last 5 years.
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

I just got a JVC Everio a while back. I got to test it this past week when I was at MTF... it looks sick! You can get them for like $300. You can't beat it. You can also double the hard drive up to 60gb if you want to.

yomo

Post by yomo »

kevin131mx wrote:I just got a JVC Everio a while back. I got to test it this past week when I was at MTF... it looks sick! You can get them for like $300. You can't beat it. You can also double the hard drive up to 60gb if you want to.
OMG i hate hard drive's aswell :D nah there fine for all purposes apart from heavy editing