09 Daytona

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: 09 Daytona

Post by FactoryBR21 »

kwic73 wrote:
DW434 wrote:lol my dad hates pourcel he like was like talking like him after he won and pretending be him he was like ya im the best rider ever and i won cuase stroupe wrecked again and he couldnt kick my ass all over the place becuase his bike broke but that doesnt matter cuase im the best and i won i think i was awesome out there and i won
LOL i hate pourcels too
Basically he is like RV wich i hate more than everybody
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

why rv is cool he isnt cocky in his interveiws he never says stuff like ya i was awesome
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

josh grant owns all man , he is awesome! :D
MXS Online #239
DJD

Post by DJD »

True that!!! Josh Grant is badass!!

To say i was impressed by j-law would be an understatement.........i just hope he stays on track and doesn't Screw up anymore....
DW434

Post by DW434 »

j law might get a penalty cuase he cut off the first turn

http://www.motocross.com/photos/fp/1802 ... e=20090308

read the caption and the comment

MXS Online Racing #434
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZH8KHId ... re=channel

Here is a video of the start. Watch the second time they show it. Lawrence and Ferry both cut the first turn. But Lawrence got on the gas, while ferry held up a minute.
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

In the case of a massive pile-up, that seems legit to me. I'd rather him cut a corner a bit than try to ram his way through fallen riders. There was a rider behind him that did the same exact thing. People are just out to get Lawrence and scrutinize his every move.

What pissed me off was Stroupe blaming Martin Davalos for his wreck when it was obviously Stroupe's fault for jumping in there impatiently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icR-g4qN ... re=channel Davalos didn't even know he was coming.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i wasnt tryin to dis him i was just tellin you guys i was lookin trough those and saw that

MXS Online Racing #434
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Stroupe, im not sure. I wanna see that from a different angle. Im going to say that bot Davalos and stroupe are at fault. it looks like they both jumped to the same spot on the table, and stroupe went down. I didnt see the coverage, so i dont know if stroupe made a terrible decision or what.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i think it was davalos fault but it wasnt on purpose like he wouldnt have jumped across the track if he knew stroupe was coming

MXS Online Racing #434
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

I'd say it's either both or neither. Nobody should take any more blame than the other. They both took off and landed into each other. It was really unavoidable IMO.
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

If you watch the video, Davalos jumped straight onto the table, and Stroupe tried to scrub onto it and threw himself into Davalos. I thought it was awesome how he was saying it was clearly Davalos' fault as they were showing the replay, and then RC and Emig were like nah he definitely jumped into Davalos. Basically Stroupe is a whiny little kid who thinks if he doesn't win its someone else's fault. Also with j-law(breaker), props for riding a strong race and not messing with Reed when Reed was obviously faster, but crash or no crash you can't just cut the track and stand on the throttle. Ferry did the right thing by checking up after he cut. Not sure what will come out of this.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

LOL. Nothing will come of it. Mountain, meet molehill.

Penalize him 10 seconds, he still finishes second. The track was blocked, JLaw check traffic before pulling out, which we know #7 wouldn't have. What more could he have done right in that situation? Maybe Ferry saw bikes coming towards him and knew he wouldn't make it so he checked up. Switch them around and have Ferry get through their before JLaw, you'd all still be swinging from his nuts, and he wouldn't have lead 16 laps.
DJD

Post by DJD »

J-Law did nothing wrong.....there was a pile of bodies in front of him and he took the safest line through.....as did ferry....
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i agree cutting the track was the right thing to do but he had a close to last place start and comes out of the corner in like 2nd or 3rd thats what i dont agree with

MXS Online Racing #434