09 Daytona

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 09 Daytona

Post by Phathry25 »

DW434 wrote:i agree cutting the track was the right thing to do but he had a close to last place start and comes out of the corner in like 2nd or 3rd thats what i dont agree with
Last place start? How can you know that w/o the riders making the first turn? How many times have you seen bubba buried near the back of the pack only to stick to the inside of t1 and come out 4th or 5th? There's no doubt if bubba hadn't bubba'd the first turn he was going to run wide, where JLaw would have come out is a mystery, but IMO it would have been nowhere near last place.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Picture the lines being a gradient. Closer you are to the red, better you are. Closer you are to the orange, the worse you are.

He was last in line on the inside, so, basically, he will come out 10th at least. I'm sure if the wreck hadn't happened he would have been in about 6th or 7th.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

yes he could have come out of the corner higher but im talking going into the corner
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading