RTMX Training System

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

RTMX Training System

Post by Voutare »

Yo, the RTMX Training System went live today. If you reserved a copy earlier, you can get it for free today.

It's a 275 dollar value, free. I just ordered mine up, 10 dollar shipping.
https://www.rtmxschool.com/

Ronnie Tichenor is the guy who made it. He's the trainer for Tim Ferry, Adam Ciancaurillo, Ian Trettle, Nico Izzi, PJ Larson, and a few others. Pretty good deal if you ask me.
wheels1758

Re: RTMX Training System

Post by wheels1758 »

were you one of the first 100?
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

yes but you have to cancel within thirty days or you get docked 300 bones...
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Turbine951 wrote:yes but you have to cancel within thirty days or you get docked 300 bones...
Thats how he plans on making his money...
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

Exactly.. And usually its a pain in the neck to cancel stuff like that.. They ask you a million questions about why you want to cancel, and if im not mistaken, you have to send all the stuff back to get your refund.. More trouble than its worth
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Didn't say anything about that from what I read. So, I dunno.

Sure I'll figure it all out.

I've been reading everything. Every little bit of writing on the site I have read, and no where does it say that 30 days and you will get charged. It says 30 days and you can't refund.
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

Yes Ronnie! Please SEND me my early release (early bird list only) of RTMX Training System ($297 value) and give me access inside your new RTMX Monthly Training System ($97 value) at no charge for 30 days!

(FAST ACTION BONUS #1 - When you are one of the first 100 orders you will also get bonus access to my next training call with Nico Izzi and Ian Trettle in the next few weeks)

(FAST ACTION BONUS #2 - When you are one of the first 100 people to order you are going to get 2 bonus digital mind maps that I just created that no one has seen yet!)

-i doesn't say anything about being free... :?
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

In the order form, it said free of charge.

P.S. There is no cost today for the RTMX Training System. All you have to do is tell me where to send it and help out with shipping and we are good. I will be raising the price in the future, assuming I offer this system again.

So, if there is only 30 days I have, I can get the videos, watch all of them, and send it back in a week, no price, and I get all the info. Works out for me. :/
yomo

Post by yomo »

Voutare wrote:In the order form, it said free of charge.

P.S. There is no cost today for the RTMX Training System. All you have to do is tell me where to send it and help out with shipping and we are good. I will be raising the price in the future, assuming I offer this system again.

So, if there is only 30 days I have, I can get the videos, watch all of them, and send it back in a week, no price, and I get all the info. Works out for me. :/
Just pay using a Newly set up payplay account or debit credit card and just make sure there is no money in it so when he does go to charge you there isnt any money... seems simple enough to me :D
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Eh, I can deal with it. I mean, if I need to send it back I can, there is nothing that says I can't, unless he blocks it from returning or does something else which causes payment, but then I can just sue. :D