Mars Rovers

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Mars Rovers

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

There's gonna be some insane full-motion video and panorama pix beaming down to us soon...share yo. Here's a Curiosity rover simulator. Way faster than normal roaming tho.
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/explore/curiosity/#168
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Re: Mars Rovers

Holy moley! This is getting good.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

So crazy!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

It's like you could just kick it over and ride off into the sunset. I can't wait to see full-motion vids of the surface.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

This is seriously amazing. However what they did in the 60s has to be the most amazing thing ever. I wish I were smart enough to work on stuff like this.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Keep this thread updated, I'm highly interested in what is going on on Mars.

Side note, in my Public Speaking class this subject somehow got brought up. Holy crap I wanted to leave. Not a single person knew why we were on Mars, what the rover was doing, or how much it cost.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

Oh my gosh, how dare people not pay attention to things that aren't in their profession.
TeamHavocRacing

Finally!!! I still haven't figured out the new embed code.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Chancellorsville wrote:Oh my gosh, how dare people not pay attention to things that aren't in their profession.
The class doesn't have a profession... I take it you might be one of them with that response.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

It's like saying that you shouldn't pay attention to issues in the rest of the world because you live in America.
TeamHavocRacing

It seemed pretty ignorant to me.
TeamHavocRacing

K, back on track. This is a link to the video about the new pan-shot of Mt. Sharp. Beautiful view. There's links to higher-res versions if you can wait for the 224Mb file to load. I just go do something else 'till it loads. I gotta go get Steel City!
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia ... x.cfm?v=84
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

My point was that why would you care so badly that people don't pay attention to the news? Who cares if Joe Bob junior doesn't know what the rover is doing on Mars. That shouldn't make you want to leave your class. that's okay though, you guys can still call me ignorant :wink:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Pumaxcs wrote: Not a single person knew why we were on Mars, what the rover was doing, or how much it cost.
care to educate?