My life story

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: My life story

Post by Ddavis »

Problem: got a gf, stop riding, and now your family hates you. No license, vehicle, or job.
Problem is I got a girlfriend? I was living at my Dads house, and when I met her it motivated me to move into my Moms house and stop hanging out with the group of friends I was hanging out with. If you knew what my Dads house looked like after I moved out and what happened to him, you'd probably feel like a real dick. Or laugh because you're a heartless prick.
Solution: drop the gf so your family doesn't hate you. Hate to say it, but she is probably why they don't like you. Either her in general or how you act because of her. I've been there, done that, and my family was right.
Drop the gf so my family doesn't hate me? Pretty ignorant fucking thing for you to say. She graduated High School with a 4.4 GPA and got accepted into a "Hard to get into" college for Enviromental Science and made the JV Soccer team. I've been with her over a year now.
Job solution: you live in cali. Walk your ass to mcdonalds, subway, anywhere really. Wear nice clothes and apply. Save for a bicycle and ride that to work. Then save for a vehicle and drive. Then save for a bike and go ride when you get some spare time.
My problem is I've been riding a bicycle the past 3 years instead of getting a car.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

I just erased 10 minutes worth of typing to keep myself from getting banned.

Your problem is your an idiot who dwells on the past and what you think you were. Truth is, whether you're as rich as bill gates or poor and homeless, you were never going to be a professional at motocross. Get the fuck over it. Yeah, you were fast but I know a lot of people faster than you and they didn't have big name sponsors or a lot if money, but guess what? They have their pro card because they worked their ass off and didn't sit on a gaming forum writing about their life story. I could sit here and talk about how I've ridden in the A class since I was 17 and I won plenty of races but shit, I don't need people who I've never met telling me how great I am just to get my dick hard. Like my last post said, wipe the tears off your face and grow up. You aren't 5 years old anymore. You're an adult. Act like it. If you can't, then 4.4 GPA or not, your gf is an idiot for staying with someone who can't live their life and support a family.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I am not going to be harsh but i will say that you need to get your priorities straightened out. I was fast up until i hit 16. Then it was time for me to grow up and get a job. At 17 i moved out of my parents place and got my own place, and since then i have never looked back. Honestly the only thing holding you back Devin is yourself. I am not one to judge as i dont know you personally, but i have went through somewhat the same thing. Im 25 now, and that hard work got me to where i am today. Life is good right now, and all it takes is a motivation and hard work.
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

You waste way too much time on the past. You need to look at your future. Where do you expect to be in 10 years? Well, if you keep acting like this, you definitely won't be a pro motocross rider. I don't even see you with a real life career.

Motocross is an excellent sport, but like every other sport, the odds of making it to where you'll make a decent salary is sooooooooo low. And the odds of taking it to where you can make big money and never worry about working the rest of your life, is even lower. How many riders like that can you name? A few...

My point is, is that even though you were a good rider, the odds of you being a successful pro motocross rider were low.

Don't complain to us about what you were and could've been. Think about what you are now, and what you will be in the future.

Again, where do you see yourself in 10 years?
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

If you need a car so badly why don't you sell that camera? That ought to bring a pretty penny.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Except from the part you have familial problems it looks like you had a wonderfull life.
And right now you have millions of doors waiting to get opened and a very good looking girlfriend to share your adventures with.

btw why all the fuzz? I re-read it to be sure, but I realy can't find anything where he says his life sucked. If he ever says that he should be killed. There are enough kids who never had the chance to ride a dirt bike and who never will. Because of their backgrounds, the place where they were born ...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Stormz wrote:I just erased 10 minutes worth of typing to keep myself from getting banned.

Your problem is your an idiot who dwells on the past and what you think you were. Truth is, whether you're as rich as bill gates or poor and homeless, you were never going to be a professional at motocross. Get the fuck over it. Yeah, you were fast but I know a lot of people faster than you and they didn't have big name sponsors or a lot if money, but guess what? They have their pro card because they worked their ass off and didn't sit on a gaming forum writing about their life story. I could sit here and talk about how I've ridden in the A class since I was 17 and I won plenty of races but shit, I don't need people who I've never met telling me how great I am just to get my dick hard. Like my last post said, wipe the tears off your face and grow up. You aren't 5 years old anymore. You're an adult. Act like it. If you can't, then 4.4 GPA or not, your gf is an idiot for staying with someone who can't live their life and support a family.
Stormz for forum asshole 2012
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

Agreed
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

KTM57 wrote:
Stormz wrote:I just erased 10 minutes worth of typing to keep myself from getting banned.

Stormz for forum asshole 2012

He's being frank about it.
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I personally don't post shit about me to get you to necessarily feel sorry for me, just to make you think twice before you act like you know what my life is like.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Funny Comeback wrote:He's being frank about it.
There's being frank, and there's being rude.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Ddavis wrote:I personally don't post shit about me to get you to necessarily feel sorry for me, just to make you think twice before you act like you know what my life is like.
Its the interent! Shit, Get over it! There are probably plenty of people on this forum that get shit or have gotten shit and I bet they have it worse than you. This forum isn't therapy.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

KTM57 wrote:
Funny Comeback wrote:He's being frank about it.
There's being frank, and there's being rude.
Sometimes people need to be told in a blunt manner. Life's not fair, it's not nice, and it doesn't wait for you to get back up before it kicks you again. Everyone has problems, but you don't see all of the MXS player's problems posted all over a gaming forum do you?

The internet is the most cruel place, deal with it.
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

Yeah KTM, so let's all make it an even WORSE place by being assholes to everyone :o
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Chancellorsville wrote:Yeah KTM, so let's all make it an even WORSE place by being assholes to everyone :o
Yep, I'm an ass to EVERYONE! :roll: