Rent a bike in Netherlands

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Rent a bike in Netherlands

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Hi there, I guess most of the active people here are newer than me, so you dont remember me hehe, well im going to Europe 19 sept to the Motocross MX1 race in teutschenttal, then ill stay one week in netherlands and then Ill go to Lommel to the MXoN. so that week between teutschenttal and MXoN i want to ride in Lierop, Valkenswaard etc... ill carry my equipment from chile and i want to rent a bike there, so if someone of you know something about rental bikes help me! (well if you wanna borrow me your bike ill acept :mrgreen: ) Regards
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
HeijneMX57

Re: Rent a bike in Netherlands

Post by HeijneMX57 »

Hey Danke, did some research for you, and it isn't possible to rent motocross bikes in the Netherlands. Because of the hard time here to get insurance. Now I found something where you can rent a WR250F or a WR450F, maybe you're interested in that?

http://www.arjan-brouwer.nl/verhuur.php

Besides of that you must get your own car, fuel, track insurance etc. It'll be pretty expensive.. But if you would like that, we could get some practice laps in together :mrgreen:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I will pay money to see you ride a wr450 :D
HeijneMX57

Post by HeijneMX57 »

I got on this website of a Dutch mx trainer. His website says it is possible to rent a mx bike from him. You only gotta contact the guy. I'll suggest you'll e-mail your story to him and see what he says.

toinevandijkoffroad@kpnplanet.nl
HeijneMX57

Post by HeijneMX57 »

Maybe for your information, when you wanna put some laps down at Valkenswaard, the track is ridden in opposite direction. And at Lierop you won't get to ride the rythm section at front and the straight past the mechanics area. But if you like deep sand, then I can recommend the track of Nunspeet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHkbpgl0E6I[/youtube]
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Might be a bit hard getting in to those tracks throughout the week. Most of them are probably going to be booked out by mxdn teams
HeijneMX57

Post by HeijneMX57 »

DJ99X wrote:Might be a bit hard getting in to those tracks throughout the week. Most of them are probably going to be booked out by mxdn teams
Nah, not much track gonna be fully closed for practice. Most of the mxon teams just show up and ride together with the locals and stuff. There are a few tracks which are opened throughout the week. And I think most of the mxon teams are just going to take practice in Belgium..
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

HeijneMX57 wrote:
DJ99X wrote:Might be a bit hard getting in to those tracks throughout the week. Most of them are probably going to be booked out by mxdn teams
Nah, not much track gonna be fully closed for practice. Most of the mxon teams just show up and ride together with the locals and stuff. There are a few tracks which are opened throughout the week. And I think most of the mxon teams are just going to take practice in Belgium..
If They're smart they will be camping in Dunkerque. The soil is as close as it gets to the Lommel soil. And on a day off they're just from walking distance of the coast and it's beautiful beaches :D.
+ the track is so massive over there that they can ride together with 50locals without noticing them.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Woow danke thats a long time ago, miss your tracks :D
Sweet you are going to the MXDN, i know Toine and he is a good guy, works good on his bikes, have fun right there! And maybe come to Axel (near by Belgium) to ride on Wednesday!

motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol