Pictures of your drawings

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
760Liam

Pictures of your drawings

Post by 760Liam »

Hello! I thought this would be a cool topic to have for all the drawers out there! It can be photoshop work, pencil drawing, pen, anything.

I'll start it off with a 20 min tree that i did. I know it's not great but eh...
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Re: Pictures of your drawings

Post by Funny Comeback »

I'm not exactly a drawer, but I'm in an AICE Digital Design/Photography class this year, and part of it is putting ideas on paper before coming up with the final product on the computer. Our first project was to create a new logo for ourselves.

Sorry for page rape.

FINAL PRODUCT

RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

I really wish i could draw. KTM is just a badass.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Thanks!

Here's a scratchboard drawing of my arm.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I've drawn alot, majority of it dealing with RV2. Not alot of documentation though.

ORIGINAL

SKETCH

FINAL

Then my final year of art was free study. In other words, the teacher liked me and let me take her class for shits and giggs. Mostly digital stuff because I didn't tell her I was already aware of Ps so she thought I was challenging myself. Was taking me a class to get two works done. Rest of the month I did nothing, it was sweet.

That one inspired me and I eventually drew that one out, no picture but maybe I will do that tomorrow.

My best work out of that class was when I decided to learn the pen tool and vector out a Tech 10. Think it ended up with around 700 or 800 layers. The reason being is that instead of decided what i wanted a color to be and making everything on that mask I decided to make every shape a new layer. I knew then that wasn't what you were supposed to do but NFG that time. Everything but the text is pen tool. I'm pretty disappointed with the upload because it made it look like absolute poo for some reason.

ORIGINAL/REFERENCE

Sorry, big post.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Damn KTM57. Good work. It's puzzling how you could suck so much a skinning though

loljk
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

DJ99X wrote:Damn KTM57. Good work. It's puzzling how you could suck so much a skinning though
DJ99X wrote:I went and made a Rockstar Energy Drink skin for it. Should be on Drupal soon. Also, this pic has my new rider skin, which i think i ruined after this cos i tried to make ripples in the shirt, and it didnt look too good, and i accidentally saved over the original file.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Got 'em

Seriously, that is a good cow though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Thanks! I didn't like it at first, but my art teacher convinced me to enter it in the art contest at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, and I got enough honors to be called down to a ceremony at 7AM on a Saturday, but not enough to get any money from an auction. Oh, well.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That was ground-breaking work at the time...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

More like psd-breaking.

motox161

Post by motox161 »

Colored Pencil
Charcoal
Colored Pencil
Acrylic/Canvas
Acrylic/Canvas - Still working on this one! \/\/\/
Gourley #13
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

motoxnate917

Post by motoxnate917 »

some incredible work on here