Monster Energy Cup

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Monster Energy Cup

Post by The Conman »

So, who's going, and who's just watching it on TV?

I for one, will be there.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: Monster Energy Cup

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

The Conman wrote:So, who's going, and who's just watching it on TV?

I for one, will be there.
Ill be watching it on mikey's teamspeak... Wish i was there!
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

checkerz got at me the other night.... something might happen maybe.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

i'd love to go but just like last year I'll be at Glen Helen all weekend racing. Last year we gathered round outside of some dudes motor home and propped a TV up so we could all watch it. My dad just bought a new flat screen Tv for the trailor so probably be in there Saturday night watching it.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

JB323 wrote:checkerz got at me the other night.... something might happen maybe.
You should come out, it's going to be sweet, it was awesome last year. It will probably be better, except no one will win the million this year most likely, so it won't be as awesome at the end.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The Conman wrote:
JB323 wrote:checkerz got at me the other night.... something might happen maybe.
You should come out, it's going to be sweet, it was awesome last year. It will probably be better, except no one will win the million this year most likely, so it won't be as awesome at the end.
Well JB. You packing your shit? I just got the go ahead from work saying they needed me to go and my wife gave me a green light, so I'm going. I have plenty of room in my truck on the way over. You'll have to find a pass/ticket for the race tho, I could only get one pass as of now.

Conman, I think it'll be better this year because there is going to be better racing rather than a run-away by RV each moto. And less time outside the stadium = more racing up close.

RT has a few new riders riding for us there, can't wait to see how they do.
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

I'll be going. Should be fun.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

checkerz wrote:
The Conman wrote:
Well JB. You packing your shit? I just got the go ahead from work saying they needed me to go and my wife gave me a green light, so I'm going. I have plenty of room in my truck on the way over. You'll have to find a pass/ticket for the race tho, I could only get one pass as of now.

Conman, I think it'll be better this year because there is going to be better racing rather than a run-away by RV each moto. And less time outside the stadium = more racing up close.

RT has a few new riders riding for us there, can't wait to see how they do.
Yeah, I think the overall racing will be better, but like I said, it was cool how RV won the Mil last year.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'll be MIA. Too much craziness as is going on to go to Vegas.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

Ddavis wrote:I'll be MIA. Too much craziness as is going on to go to Vegas.

yolo bitch

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
22sheza
Team: Privateer

Post by 22sheza »

what top contenders are riding? i no ryan v and ryan d and barcia are who else that probaly could win it.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Reed
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Might try to see if my brother wants to fly out there but i will be watching it on tv if i don't go.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

22sheza wrote:what top contenders are riding? i no ryan v and ryan d and barcia are who else that probaly could win it.
Everyone but Canard, and possibly Stewy. So yeah, it's the most talent packed race of the year
22sheza

Post by 22sheza »

DJ99X wrote:
22sheza wrote:what top contenders are riding? i no ryan v and ryan d and barcia are who else that probaly could win it.
Everyone but Canard, and possibly Stewy. So yeah, it's the most talent packed race of the year

That will be sick to watch then hopefully stewart can make it with the stack of talent i dont think its possible for someone to walk off with 1 million dollars like last year. :D