So whos from mcm2?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
OiLbUrNeR

So whos from mcm2?

Post by OiLbUrNeR »

Downloading the demo now. Whos here from mcm2?
Garasaki

Re: So whos from mcm2?

Post by Garasaki »

I actually started downloading custom tracks and skins for MCM1.

Didn't start any content creation myself until late in the MCM2 game.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I'm a legend from MCM2.... i was on team MMS and won many many tournaments 8)
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

He's very humble too!
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

I got my start in MCM2. I'm still trying to get good enough at riding this game to start making anything for it. lol I've been trying to get some other VMX guys to try the game but they don't seem interested.
nmaynard786

Post by nmaynard786 »

I played good ole mcm2 for about 2 years. About a year after it came out. I made a few tracks and bikes for it. Loved that game. I was PROMX_Blur and my # was 224.
denisdirtbike
Team: Privateer

Post by denisdirtbike »

i played mcm2 demo for a long time (vodoo basin track)
only got the full game in 2006 played it for a year on xfire and every sunday at 4pm there was kick ass tournaments on game spy.
my favourite track if i had to pick one is O U T B A C K I N G
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

I came into mcm2 pretty late, but i still go to the mdxzone every now and then to get some racing in.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

yeah. that was my favourite game, i rather play mcm2 than mva, because of sounds, whips, the community was really really hardworking, laurie, b2r_falcon, :wink: good old times 8) i want mcm2 again :cry:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I played for a year or two until I got into MvA more. I still talk to b2r_Falcon and b2r_Shadows sometimes on Teammate if anyone knows what that is. It was a chat app and lobby for mcm2, lots of good times in that place... Still fun talking to those guys!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

Thanks for the thread - brings back memories. I own mcm1, mcm2, mva unleashed, mva untamed, and now mxs! Have to say Mcm1 & 2 was some of the best fun I had online as a gamer, though I feel that after someone released the engine/cc editor, things sorta went down hill for me with the cheating as guys would create 300cc engines and race 250 stock bikes, etc. Fun times. I vaguely remember being on a team called Y2K. My login on the "Zone" was REBEL_YELL. I probably raced everyone around since I played those games to death but I dont really remember names. I still have the cds. I should throw them in some day just to reminsce. Guess I'm Ol' Skool.